Def getting closer to dune season Banda playing 5 houses down...

JBL

Reaction score
I've had my fair share of Banda/EDM jamming in the washes for sure! Yes I've learned to start camping wayyyy down south. But man hearing them jam right now in my neighborhood is giving me anxiety LMFAO!!!! I let it go but I know my neighbors call cops for noise, its almost giving me nightmares of sleepless night! A good neighbor would come knock on doors inviting to at least have a few beers and shots to be cool but nope. Come on October 19!!!

I can deal with the EDM and Dance music, but my neighbors are going hard with the Circus Border Music, Cops showed up around midnight but they are still playing the mariachi at a lower town and it will be soon 3am, WTF

My remedy is a shot before I go to bed so that can play classic rock in my head and then put in ear plugs.

Where do you live that bands playing means dune season? I'm not seeing the correlation?

RD

Where do you live that bands playing means dune season? I'm not seeing the correlation?

RD
At Dumont on Halloween, all you hear day and night is mariachi music at over the top loud levels till 4am every night, so you really dont want to hear mariachi music at 2am rattling your living room and bedroom at your residence at 3am,

So it make you feel like you are at the dune, sitting there in your bed not being able to sleep,

I go to the Dunes to Dune, and on Halloween so many go there just to get F up, and party every night all night, the parting is not the part that gets me, it is all the trash left behind, bags of trash, plates and glass bottle and paper plates just sitting around, and broken tents and pop up tents left broken.

It is total BS, i raised to leave federal land better than i found it, and to see this make me sick.

At Dumont on Halloween, all you hear day and night is mariachi music at over the top loud levels till 4am every night, so you really dont want to hear mariachi music at 2am rattling your living room and bedroom at your residence at 3am,

So it make you feel like you are at the dune, sitting there in your bed not being able to sleep,

I go to the Dunes to Dune, and on Halloween so many go there just to get F up, and party every night all night, the parting is not the part that gets me, it is all the trash left behind, bags of trash, plates and glass bottle and paper plates just sitting around, and broken tents and pop up tents left broken.

It is total BS, i raised to leave federal land better than i found it, and to see this make me sick.

The trash thing makes me see fucking red.. I absolutely despise people that do that shit.

RD

Since I've been in deep seclusion camp the last 15 years, my New Years in genpop washes was to be expected. Circus music popped off at midnight from a camp of 50 people with 2 off-road vehicles.
We get up 6am as usual (because we all work and that's when our internal clocks kick). I REALLY wanted to blast the ION at full blast with Ramstein or something similar. I guess my Western Civ weakness kicked in. We just packed up and left (scheduled departure).

we camp at the "little dunes" now for just this reason.

QUIET HOURS. No person shall operate or use any audio, such as a radio, television, musical instrument, or other noise producing device or motorized equipment (including generators)between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am in a manner that makes unreasonable noise that disturbs other visitors; or operate or use a public address system without written authorization from BLM.

Bureau of Land Management
El Centro Field Office
Phone: 760-337-4400

Bureau of Land Management
El Centro Field Office
Phone: 760-337-4400
Strongly worded letter sent to the BLM in regards to my fellow Wash Seis residents' musical habits.

If you are camped next to a group doing this will the BLM actually come out and tell them to turn it down if you call?

If you are camped next to a group doing this will the BLM actually come out and tell them to turn it down if you call?
I wouldn’t say never, but highly unlikely. They would say they are understaffed and site officer safety as a bullshit reason to not come out and deal with it.

Mariachi music blaring at 2am calls for Metallica blaring at 7am…
I try to find things much more obnoxious than even early Metallica. Anything with Cookie Monster vocals is good, combine it with odd time signatures is even better, Dillinger Escape Plan is one of the best to disturb anybody's circadian sleep cycle

I wouldn’t say never, but highly unlikely. They would say they are understaffed and site officer safety as a bullshit reason to not come out and deal with it.
There's no point, especially at 0200.

I try to find things much more obnoxious than even early Metallica. Anything with Cookie Monster vocals is good, combine it with odd time signatures is even better, Dillinger Escape Plan is one of the best to disturb anybody's circadian sleep cycle
I've learned to just embrace the fact that it's annoying and ignore it. Way better in the long run...

But, that doesn't mean a quick 2-step check wouldn't feel great at 0600... :ROFLMAO:

I just started listening to it in my car/truck around town even though I no comprede at-least I'm not annoyed anymore. Others think it's weird that I know the words and beats so well!

Back