Curious. E85 prices near you.

Thanks for the FB Group tip 
You bet.  I have a 55 gallon oil drum that I need to clean and then going to go fill.  Still need to figure out how to transport, store, and pump it out... seriously might be just leaving the 55 gallon drum at home, and filling the 5 gallon pails.  IDK yet.

You bet.  I have a 55 gallon oil drum that I need to clean and then going to go fill.  Still need to figure out how to transport, store, and pump it out... seriously might be just leaving the 55 gallon drum at home, and filling the 5 gallon pails.  IDK yet.
I have a 55 gallon drum but its a pita to move. so I've been using these 15 gallon jugs to transport and then syphon to 5 gallon cans to fill the car. 

image.png 

I usually load 2 to 3 drums in the truck when I go to fill up. When I get home unload them with the skid steer (or you can roll them off on to a mound or tires) and store them in the garage. I just load a drum or two into the trailer when I head to the dunes. I use this pump from Amazon to pump the fuel out into other containers.

Of the only 5 or so stations in the Phx area that have E85 the price has jumped at all of them. Last couple seasons it was $2.69 - $2.99 a gallon but now is $3.39 - $3.49 a gallon. Still better than buying drums of race fuel.
You're buying true e85, or flexfuel?

What fuel are you pumping? The reason II ask is that one looks like it's good for oil and diesel, but gas or alcohol, well not so much.
I use it for E85 and I used PTFE rated hose and o-rings. The impeller and case is steel and the impeller vanes are plastic but so far have been holding up. If they break down I'll just buy a new pump (since they are cheap) or make brass ones. I use a long hose to go to the drum so the pump is away from it when running. It is a solid well built pump and works great but I guess use at your own risk. 

:bump:

Whats everyone seeing and where. I am in Orange County and its going up and up.

I have found GasBuddy to be pretty accurate.

image.png

Back