Cordless Tire Inflator

For the price, Get the Milwaukee 18Volt for light duty truck and trailer tires.

NOW.... If you want a Snapon tire inflator, Im your guy!!!

whats the best one for Rv's? 

IMHO. go electric.... its all about the CFM of air compressors. Get the highest CFM you can with the biggest tank you can hold in your rig

IMHO. go electric.... its all about the CFM of air compressors. Get the highest CFM you can with the biggest tank you can hold in your rig
The Dewalt has 3 options, looking for something compact

• Three power sources for inflation on a jobsite and on the go (e.g. 20V MAX* battery, 12V DC, or 110V AC)

Top accidental self quote.

might as well mention the slime compressor I linked before.  Fits under my seat at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using this one for 4 years now

RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless High Pressure Inflator with Digital Gauge (Tool Only)-P737D - The Home Depot

Great on small stuff, super easy to use.  It will fill a paddle, but takes an entire battery, tried once to see.  I have filled up car tires with zero issue, it is just the high volume tires that become an issue, not high pressure.
I have the same Ryobi compressor and it does great for everything I’ve used it on. I got it because I already had batteries and it was cheap.

Not going to try to fill an RV tire, that’s what the 30gal compressor is for. But I’ve added air to my truck tires with no issues. Does the buggy, quad, bicycles, wheelbarrow etc just fine and with ease. 

My brother in law got one that looks very close to this little 12v motorcycle trail compressor, maybe a tad bit bigger? His did not come with all the different 12v plugs, but looks close to the same. His has a full plastic cover over the motor. There is no on/off switch or gauge, but that keeps it compact. Plug it in and it’s on. 

We used this for our UTV tires and 33 inch Yokohama buggy tires for when we do our Baja play trips. Carrying storage is at a premium so he bought this little compressor. I laughed when I saw it. I was very skeptical about a Tiny compressor, but it’s been tested and worked. It was not super fast, it’s not popping beads back on. But my BIL got a nail in a UTV 30 inch tire when up at Mikes Sky Rancho. The tire was about half flat. We put a plug in, and aired up using this little 12v compressor. It took a good 5-8 min, but it worked great. The compressor did get hot and we let if cool before putting it away, so that parts a bit sketchy! The compressor says it will do 100 PSI??? We were only running 18-20. 

I found this one on Amazon for reference. Looks close, but his has a full plastic over the motor, and not exposed like in the picture. 

https://www.amazon.com/V1-Motor-Portable-Compressor-Motorcycle/dp/B017GQHPIK/ref=asc_df_B017GQHPIK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312075398870&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1287362885404956185&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1013929&hvtargid=pla-567726807806&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=62497261659&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=312075398870&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1287362885404956185&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1013929&hvtargid=pla-567726807806

6F4D8451-324A-45C8-885E-D1933F39B77E.jpeg

282BF10B-B13C-4675-985B-BB9C32E84A25.jpeg

Expected better from dewalt

Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2019
good concept, not so great execution. The high flow side works good, hose is slightly stiff and short. The high pressure side is not so great. it took 5 min a tire to add only 5lbs to each one. I have a travel trailer with 8 tires. each were at 59psi and they needed to be at 65. it took 5-6 min per tire and the battery died on the 8th one. it seems hardly any air comes out the high pressure side. like the pump is too small. I expected better from a dealt product.

I had to just go Viair RV Kit. I like it but wish it had a desired psi shutoff. I use it on everything from quads to trucks and RV at 90 psi. I'm sure I can manage something to do the auto shutoff but most likely will put a tank in to have it on at all times. 

I had a friend that used one of those hand pumps in his race car.  He had a med Size tire and all he was doing was doing was adding a 1/4 lb.  But it was funny as shyt to watch him.  LOL 

For a lot of us with the battery tire inflators, we also have blowers and other toys we use off of the batteries.  I bring three batteries that run my impact, leaf blower, tire inflator, drill, and screw gun.  No issues going all weekend.  I do have a charger in my enclosed as well, so every time the genny runs that auto charges anything in it.  I think I have only charged a battery one time in 5 years in the desert.
Ayep. Same here. 3 5ah batteries will easily get you through a dune weekend, even one that involved lots of repairs. 

Back