Congratulations California

You seriously cannot make this sh*t up.  I'll bet the Asians and Mexicans need a yellow and brown alert.

I have a ton other other racist comments to throw at this but I'll keep them to myself.
We ain't lost, just look around we are everywhere. 

Lose one, three more are already on the way.

:crusty:

You seriously cannot make this sh*t up.  I'll bet the Asians and Mexicans need a yellow and brown alert.

I have a ton other other racist comments to throw at this but I'll keep them to myself.
They said AMBER alert sounded too WHITE and so they needed to differentiate the types of alarms.

It's not polite to use big fancy words to make fun of the kids on the short bus, they know they ride a short bus and they know why, no need to point it out
You’re absolutely right, I know this strikes close to home to you cactus rapers, my apologies.

1 hour ago, Rockwood said:

Surprisingly funny

I haven't watch SNL in YEARS.  My wife randomly put that on Sunday afternoon.  Funny it was.  One other odd note from that skit...Colin has a degree from Harvard and is doing SNL.

I haven't watch SNL in YEARS.  My wife randomly put that on Sunday afternoon.  Funny it was.  One other odd note from that skit...Colin has a degree from Harvard and is doing SNL.
Those 2 are really the only consistently funny people on the show.

Harvard is THE worst college in the nation right now for liberal bs. Recent study lists it as the worst campus for free expression of ideas

Back