Chargers vs Raiders !! OMG what a game

Living in San Diego, I am proud to call myself a Raiders Fan. I agree with the above comments about the Raiders not going anywhere this year, but beating the Chargers and listening to Charger fans cry and be obnoxious, is always classic!!!

Stay classy Charger fans!!!

Living in San Diego, I am proud to call myself a Raiders Fan. I agree with the above comments about the Raiders not going anywhere this year, but beating the Chargers and listening to Charger fans cry and be obnoxious, is always classic!!!

I could honestly care less about either team...I'm Rams and Green Bay fan here.

I just think it's odd that they both had a chance to make the playoffs and the Chargers coach is an idiot and blew it.

:lmao:

I could honestly care less about either team...I'm Rams and Green Bay fan here.

I just think it's odd that they both had a chance to make the playoffs and the Chargers coach is an idiot and blew it.

:lmao:
That is exactly what makes X Charger fans so happy.  Charger coach was an idiot on the Monday night game vs the Chiefs also..Freakin Love it !!

I hope the cops come and pick you up for your warrants😜

That is exactly what makes X Charger fans so happy.  Charger coach was an idiot on the Monday night game vs the Chiefs also..Freakin Love it !!
That sir was a Thursday night game. My 10 year old was at that game. And I was watching it on my way to Glamis in the motorhome. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That sir was a Thursday night game. My 10 year old was at that game. And I was watching it on my way to Glamis in the motorhome. 
You are right!  it was a thirsty Thursday, and another epic collapse 🙂 

I bailed the Chargers when they bailed San Diego too. Good times back then though.
Same!  I was a 3rd GEN Season ticket holder.  So many memories, good times and heart breaks in that parking lot and Stadium.  When they left, we all said EFF Them !!

Same!  I was a 3rd GEN Season ticket holder.  So many memories, good times and heart breaks in that parking lot and Stadium.  When they left, we all said EFF Them !!
Ayep! It's the Spanos curse. Moron! I feel for the players really. 

Living in San Diego, I am proud to call myself a Raiders Fan. I agree with the above comments about the Raiders not going anywhere this year, but beating the Chargers and listening to Charger fans cry after stabbing them on the way to the parking lot, is always classic!!!

FIFY :biggrin:

Back