Chargers vs Raiders !! OMG what a game

Craziest wild game Ive ever seen!!!!

sooo bummed out!!!!

but what a game

7E6202A6-37D4-40A9-AA0B-B7ADC3AA0810.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Chargers didnt call that time out / I think the Raiders would have burned the clock!!!!

This was WILD!!! Never seen anything like it!  My heart is still pumping!!!

:poule:

Stalenuts blew yet another game… at this point I’m glad I don’t have to risk an aneurism watching them in the playoffs. 

Just lost $350 on that idiot Charger HC. 

Wild game but as a Raiders fan I'm shocked we didn't blow it completely. 
Well, they were playing the Chargers…

Was a fan for 30-something years  (don’t count when I was a small child that didn’t care). Stopped when they left and glad I’m no longer emotionally invested in that constant train wreck. Lol

As a Raiders fan I was about to stroke out and knew it was going to be blown. As a football fan it was one of the best pro games I’ve witnessed. Have seen a lot of college games better but this had so much drama and so many implications. 

D77C53C4-9C9B-4217-9AD4-DA34AAC6C533.jpeg

If the Chargers didnt call that time out / I think the Raiders would have burned the clock!!!!

This was WILD!!! Never seen anything like it!  My heart is still pumping!!!

:poule:
X-2…that final drive in the 4th quarter was pretty amazing! Herbert is a gunslinger! Penalties really took out the Chargers,it was almost as if the Raiders we’re wearing Charger uniforms. Crosby is a beast! 

Raiders kicker is clutch, he made all of his kicks and no way the raiders win without them.

X-2…that final drive in the 4th quarter was pretty amazing! Herbert is a gunslinger! Penalties really took out the Chargers,it was almost as if the Raiders we’re wearing Charger uniforms. Crosby is a beast! 
X3,

Bonehead call of the year!

Let the clock run...you're in the playoff's...that's it...let it run out.

But Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, call a time out :simrak:

That coach needs a serious Bi*tch Slap.

He's probably still duct taped to the wall by his players   :bag:

Went to sleep at halftime. DAMN!!!! Peace

Worthless game, neither team will go anywhere this year.
Ummm, I think one of them went where only 14 teams get to go! I’d say that’s going a little somewhere. Been a bit since they’ve been there but at least this time they’re entering without a QB with a broken leg.

Gonna be some good games this weekend regardless of who you root for.

Ok, what are the chances the GM of the Steelers called the GM of the Chargers and said...hey it's Ben's last year...how about a kick back if you know...um, you uh call a time out or something or somehow lose this game wink wink nudge nudge.... :bag:

:dunno:

Ummm, I think one of them went where only 14 teams get to go! I’d say that’s going a little somewhere. Been a bit since they’ve been there but at least this time they’re entering without a QB with a broken leg.

Gonna be some good games this weekend regardless of who you root for.
See if the Cards can do some damage Monday night. JJ Watt will be on the field testing the shoulder tomorrow. Would be great to get him back. Going to be some good football this weekend. 

See if the Cards can do some damage Monday night. JJ Watt will be on the field testing the shoulder tomorrow. Would be great to get him back. Going to be some good football this weekend. 
Anyone know the last time they had a playoff game on Monday night ?  Looking forward to it!

EFF SPANOS!!!!!!!!!!

Back