• Yes

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Bacon.

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
Not on a ride, and thats all I have to say about that. LOL

I/we have never felt unsafe while out in the sand. 

I like small pistols.  That being said, I've never been sketched out while in the dunes.  BUT, this last trip, my buddy, his son and my 2 daughters rode out to the Troll Hut.  Coming over the last dune, a lone black truck with a quad in the back was suspiciously parked.  No one around, Mexican flag whip.  

"Of all the God damn times to not have a piece", I thought.  It was a non-issue but that was very odd. 

I've also been riding to vendors (normally never go) last couple years because my girls like it. Between the campers at Garbage Flats and the majority of folks walking through vendors, I'm definitely worried about the overall population out there.

I suppose it's like states.  The crowded areas are full of....less desirables.  The farther out suburbs/rural's are the place to be.

it can be alittle rowdy in the channel these days....Girl gotta do whats a girl gotta do.

Concealed Carry on a Motorcycle / OHV ?

Never.

Concealed Carry on a Motorcycle / OHV ?

Never.
I carry a backpack full of shet, every ride, I've never/barely used for 15 years.  And I hate wearing it.

Never know what you'll need....

Only one time did I think I may need it, at the hill, just me and one other guy, 3 am, two weird dudes roll up in a rzr, seemed like they were looking for trouble, nothing ended up happening, but it had me thinking.....

I ditched my 'friend' .. he brings out a jeep with I dunno...  LS long travel.. like an ultra-4 machine...  he's dumped more than 100K into it.. never goes on rides.....

.... So I said screw it (1 RZR at the time) .. went out on my own and just started trialing a SXS group.. maybe 10-12.. they stopped at flag pole and I told them my friend wears pink tights and asked if it was cool if I follwowd them. Took last spot in their line, etc.

They were totally cool, hung with them duning all day until sundown. They were all cops. One dude was a lieutenant. .. Yeah, they had their stuff and I'm sure it ws 100% legal for them 24/7 to carry.

Great bunch of dudes. 

Have to tell you, felt pretty safe. I would if I was a CCW holder and not drinking.

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Back