camp razor?

That's a shame. 
Look on the bright side. They'll all still be out there, driving like demented monkeys and cutting you off everywhere they go. The bad part is there won't be any organized festivities or a band playing to offset the hassle.

Look on the bright side. They'll all still be out there, driving like demented monkeys and cutting you off everywhere they go. The bad part is there won't be any organized festivities or a band playing to offset the hassle.
I am guessing for Halloween he won't be within two states of Glamis

Camp RZR 2021 Notice

Due to the uncertainty of COVID and changing regulations around large group gatherings, we will not be hosting our annual Camp RZR festivities over Halloween weekend 2021. Over the past decade, Camp RZR has become the ultimate celebration of the side-by-side community, as thousands of riders gather annually to share their passion for off-roading. As much as our hearts are pulled toward Glamis, the safety of our riders is our highest priority and the pressure on the healthcare systems in the surrounding counties continues to increase. We appreciate seeing our riders safely getting outside and making the most of the riding season. We encourage you to keep tagging us in your ride photos and we look forward to hosting Camp RZR when circumstances permit.
I thought it was cancelled due to the HIV virus not covid LOL.   

200.gif

Speed will be there offering free hot dogs and sodas.....................................much better than Camp RZR.

Camp Speed

Speed will be there offering free hot dogs and sodas.....................................much better than Camp RZR.

Camp Speed
Camp Speed, Teeth optional? 

well no camp rzr could take it or leave it    but dang brothers will be back this season with pizza and i heard duners diner plans on being open as well

Back