California ammo background check struck down. Ammo freedom is here, perhaps for a short time.

Well....that was short lived.

My order from LAX was placed on the 2nd.  Maybe there's a chance.

Ah, the irony of lawlessness across the country and I'm sitting here like a fool, obeying (mostly) laws.

I was told that orders that were already ordered are being shipped....after 2-6 not so much... If we could only drive to AZ and NV, and UT and buy ammo there....if only. 

I was told that orders that were already ordered are being shipped....after 2-6 not so much... If we could only drive to AZ and NV, and UT and buy ammo there....if only. 
Anything ordered after yesterday will not ship directly to your door, Newsome and the commies strike again

I've been buying reman from LAX and freedom munitions for a long time. Some FTF or FTE but maybe 1-2 every thousand rounds. I could use the training on clearing anyway. $.33 is cheap for .45.

As of right now, yes. Banta and the ninth circuit are doing their best to enact a stay of the order though it may not last long. 
it didnt last

As long as KT does not run out witch could never happen, we are good for ammo. lol

Back