California ammo background check struck down. Ammo freedom is here, perhaps for a short time.

Fireballsocal

Reaction score
Might have to shop around today. Could use some 9mm.  Some free shipping out there 

Wife and I agreed.  9mm, Makarov and a brick of .22 on shopping list.

BUT I'm gonna run it by my black market dealer later this morning before I order.  May get from him much cheaper...

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have to shop around today. Could use some 9mm.  Some free shipping out there 

Wife and I agreed.  9mm, Makarov and a brick of .22 on shopping list.

BUT I'm gonna run it by my black market dealer later this morning before I order.  May get from him much cheaper...
check trueshot in AZ, they had 124 9mm for $219 1k the other day for Maxxtech

• Angry
Reactions: Mac
check trueshot in AZ, they had 124 9mm for $219 1k the other day for Maxxtech
Don't give my supplier up!

You freaking dirty white platers already come to Havasu and buy out all our ammo.

Don't give my supplier up!

You freaking dirty white platers already come to Havasu and buy out all our ammo.
it was my supplier 1st you MACHOLE! :lol:  (been using them since my guy in Vegas closed up shop and sent us all to them a couple years ago :wink:

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
It's been so long since I've used gunbot, I guess it's defunct... anybody have a good alternative?

it was my supplier 1st you MACHOLE! :lol:  (been using them since my guy in Vegas closed up shop and sent us all to them a couple years ago :wink:
F*CK YOU JOE!  I was going there first!

Nice.  Just grabbed 750 rounds of 9 and 500 22lr.  Instructor buddy reccomended LAX reman for plinking purposes. Pretty damn cheap.

I'll post up that 5.7 ammo I got for sale or trade...

Big irony here is that my wife has spent the last 2 weeks putting paperwork together so we can get Real IDs so I could (legitimately) buy ammo if I wanted to.

Big irony here is that my wife has spent the last 2 weeks putting paperwork together so we can get Real IDs so I could (legitimately) buy ammo if I wanted to.
Its still a PITA & costs you money every time you buy something. 

I've been buying reman from LAX and freedom munitions for a long time. Some FTF or FTE but maybe 1-2 every thousand rounds. I could use the training on clearing anyway. $.33 is cheap for .45.

So you can buy out of state and delivered direct to you not an ffl?
As of right now, yes. Banta and the ninth circuit are doing their best to enact a stay of the order though it may not last long. 

I've been buying reman from LAX and freedom munitions for a long time. Some FTF or FTE but maybe 1-2 every thousand rounds. I could use the training on clearing anyway. $.33 is cheap for .45
Agreed. Been buying from them for a long time.  I try to meeting the delivery guy at the door so he does not drop the boxes and break the ammo boxes inside.  I might try to swing by and get some more .45 this week.  

Back