Buying and selling

Hopefully my 95 F350 will sell ....Still seems to be demand for certain stuff....the regular stuff is just sitting.

Just talked with my Banker regarding CD Rates. He said if you're going to do one, you better get it done in the next couple days. Rumor is.............They're about to Drop considerably. How much further can you drop from 4%? Peace
Just look back before the COVID inflation spike and when the FED started raising rates. You couldn't 2% on a CD, even lower for a long time. Unfortunately,
T-bills are already dropping too and will likely continue more once they lower rates. Won't be many ultra-low risk places to stash cash and get any kind of return unfortunately.

And the Bank wouldn't do a 12 mos CD. Only 6 mos for that exact reason. Rates are coming down. Peace

The Best Quad built. We wanted to get everyone in our camp to be on that Quad
Great speed / Control for Duning Safe. Peace

So I have one and my friends kid was over here, small little girl.. she is having fun jumping up and down on it and pretending to be riding, I don’t think much of it until I hear a snap and something hit the floor.

She was jumping up and down on the gear shifter and snapped it off.. 😳. I already have the parts on order and a local
Shop is gonna fix it. I took it on trade awhile back and have only ridden the thing twice up and down the street.

RD

So I have one and my friends kid was over here, small little girl.. she is having fun jumping up and down on it and pretending to be riding, I don’t think much of it until I hear a snap and something hit the floor.

She was jumping up and down on the gear shifter and snapped it off.. 😳. I already have the parts on order and a local
Shop is gonna fix it. I took it on trade awhile back and have only ridden the thing twice up and down the street.

RD
Well, that wasn't supposed to be used as a foot peg. hahahaha

Is there really anything out there that is worth buying ? Mav R and RZR Pro R are pretty nice and available if you want one, but anything else? New sandrails are serious $$$ and are out of reach for most folk and 20 year old used ones seem to be priced a little on the high side unless they've been recently rebuilt / serviced. When a good one comes along that is a decent deal they get snatched up quickly. Quad and dirt bike market has been depressed for years and can be picked up all day long if you want one, but who really wants one in 2024? See also street bikes and Harley's etc.

Amazing what happens when the free money tree dries up . . .

Is there really anything out there that is worth buying ? Mav R and RZR Pro R are pretty nice and available if you want one, but anything else? New sandrails are serious $$$ and are out of reach for most folk and 20 year old used ones seem to be priced a little on the high side unless they've been recently rebuilt / serviced. When a good one comes along that is a decent deal they get snatched up quickly. Quad and dirt bike market has been depressed for years and can be picked up all day long if you want one, but who really wants one in 2024? See also street bikes and Harley's etc.

Amazing what happens when the free money tree dries up . . .

A lot of that came from low interest which is gone right now as well.. :(.

Dune season is around the corner and the used market should be busy. Interest rates are slowly creeping down and once the people that were buying homes over the last few years are able to refi the house to a lower rate they will have some extra income to spend.

Hopefully my 95 F350 will sell ....Still seems to be demand for certain stuff....the regular stuff is just sitting.
If it is diesel, price higher than you think it will bring. They are in high demand. gassers aren't getting much love. I paid 12K for this 96 chevy dually 4x4 with 454 and 92,000 miles. A similar condition ford or dodge w/ turbo diesel goes for double. Lots of people want the pre-smog diesels still.

If it is diesel, price higher than you think it will bring. They are in high demand. gassers aren't getting much love. I paid 12K for this 96 chevy dually 4x4 with 454 and 92,000 miles. A similar condition ford or dodge w/ turbo diesel goes for double. Lots of people want the pre-smog diesels still.
Ya it's a 7.3 with about 145k on the odo...I did a bunch to it, then said screw it and got a motorhome...ha.

The recession isn't coming, it's been here all year. I have my hands in the day to day of several CPG companies that focus on retail, DTC, and third party Ecom. All different products as well. This year has been a steep downhill decline month over month for all. And we can very specifically see that people are still buying, because order count, and visitor count is still the same. But average cart size and lifetime value has drastically decreased. It's easy for the fed to cover up a "recession" because big tech is still propping up the market, but people are not spending money. Look at any consumer level brand on the market, all are down, and some up to 50% YoY. We'll see where things go

Pm details

No need to pm.. here’s the details

2004 400ex. Clean runs great until the kid blew the shifter off it..

I can have a local shop fix it before someone takes delivery if they want. Already ordered the part.. what’s it worth?

IMG_5452.jpegIMG_5453.jpegIMG_5454.jpegIMG_5455.jpegIMG_5456.jpegIMG_5457.jpegIMG_5458.jpeg

Just picked up a good cond 1 owner 1987 trx250x for $800 (didnt haggle at all that was asking). Even has current tags, does need tires as these ones are orig from 1987. Pretty good deal imo

Attachments

• IMG_7251.jpeg
    IMG_7251.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Just picked up a good cond 1 owner 1987 trx250x for $800 (didnt haggle at all that was asking). Even has current tags, does need tires as these ones are orig from 1987. Pretty good deal imo

That is a crazy good deal if it’s in good condition!

That is a crazy good deal if it’s in good condition!
Its not a diamond, needs tires frame can use some paint, fenders are in great shape for being original but far from factory new. But i know a guy with a bunch of connections in the atv industry

Attachments

• IMG_7263.jpeg
    IMG_7263.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
Loo
No need to pm.. here’s the details

2004 400ex. Clean runs great until the kid blew the shifter off it..

I can have a local shop fix it before someone takes delivery if they want. Already ordered the part.. what’s it worth?

View attachment 120253View attachment 120254View attachment 120255View attachment 120256View attachment 120257View attachment 120258View attachment 120259
Looks like a great bike. Very clean and well kept. Im not a negotiator. I respect peoples perceptions on the worth of their property. So when buying something i rarely haggle. I hate the game. It looks exceptionally clean. Hard to tell did the shift shaft itself break? Back in the day i’d just weld the shifter on and run it till the shaft HAD to be replaced (i’ve broken a few in my years of racing). Im not extremely familiar with the 400ex but imagine the cases need to be split to replace the shaft.

Back