Buying and selling

Jnracing7

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to get an idea on the market. Is there buying and selling going on? Im not seeing much movement for anyone. Am I wrong? Is it cause of the election or am I missing something? Thanks J~

I just bought a '96 K3500. Didn't seem to be anyone else interested in the truck. I am keeping an eye on the housing market also. While inventory is building, prices aren't coming down significantly. Some three wheelers for sale for good prices which is a welcome change from a year ago.

Put my quads up for sale awhile back. Nuthin

Went to Bert's this weekend. Dead.

Went to Chapperal this weekend. Dead.

Went Laidlaw's this weekend. Dead.

Seems quiet out there to me.

Covid inflated prices through the roof. Everyone still thinks their toys are worth more than they paid for them. Sadly for the seller the market has crashed. It's a tough time selling right now. I think the election has people a little nervous but it's been down for a while. I expect it to continue downward for at least the rest of this year.

Rumors are interest rates will drop in September. Home inventory has slightly increased. Could be a sign.....
I'm waiting it out like the rest. Just working on my own shiate and holding back from making any big purchases..

Boats are still selling, RV’s are dead.. Powersports jetskis / SXS etc seem slow..

Market seems pretty soft right now. A lot of stuff for sale above what it's worth and it's not moving. I have a SxS up for sale at a pretty cheap rate and not much biting out there.

Hold off on any big purchases right now.
Pay off anything that charges you interest and when that's done direct the rest to your home principal balance.....unless you have a mortgage rate below a good high interest savings account, shift it towards savings.

Don't borrow anything right now, hold on it's comming and gonna hit before November elections.

Bought "The Beast" from a pretty smart man. He knew what was coming. Took the Low Ball offer I gave him. He would be sitting on that thing still today. Financed "The Dream Home" right before the INT RATE market skyrocketed. Definitely time to hold your horses. Unless you have bookoos of money and little time to spend it. Then take off and Fly. Until then.......See you in Mother Glamis. Have you noticed the price of fuel has dropped? It has here in TX. Time to load up on some 93 octane. Peace

Beast Dreams.jpg

Listed my daughter’s quad and my plated dirt bike. Quad was listed at the right price and sold really quick my motorcycle is priced at the I don’t really want to sell it because I like it to much price. But if the economy does go into the dumps and I think it will then I’ll be glad I kept it.

Anyone want to buy a 95 mastercraft prostar 190 I’d be willing to make a pretty good deal on an extremely clean boat with a bunch of extras.

People are puckering for sure. I am having to be very aggressive lowering prices to get things sold.

Prices are coming way down on off road toys. 3 wheelers are coming down, theres dozens of 2017+ rzr170s in my area around 2500$ i just picked up a nice ezgo with new trojan batteries green motor and new charger for 1600$ still holding out to get my daughter a 400ex im seeing them 1500-2800$ all over offer up and craigslist. When the season hits we’ll get a spike.
Most definitely a buyers market.

Prices are coming way down on off road toys. 3 wheelers are coming down, theres dozens of 2017+ rzr170s in my area around 2500$ i just picked up a nice ezgo with new trojan batteries green motor and new charger for 1600$ still holding out to get my daughter a 400ex im seeing them 1500-2800$ all over offer up and craigslist. When the season hits we’ll get a spike.
Most definitely a buyers market.

I just happen to have a 400 ex that I’m gonna sell. RD

Agree to all the above - bit It's also that odd time of year for the toys most of us look at...end of summer, yet a bit too soon to start looking at desert toys.
Nice to see prices coming down.

Just talked with my Banker regarding CD Rates. He said if you're going to do one, you better get it done in the next couple days. Rumor is.............They're about to Drop considerably. How much further can you drop from 4%? Peace

Back