Bugs fixes modifications thread

RiverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So obviously we just imported into xenforo (which I think you guys are going to like a lot better) but with that there’s gonna be a ton of little fixes and changes that we are going to have to do along the way. On top
Of which we will we building the front page and a bunch of other features.

For right now though help chasing down bugs, or text that doesn’t show up well.. there’s some stuff we have already caught between mobile And desktop.

Anything ya see please post it in this thread and we will try to address it as quickly as possible!

RD

On phone, l
Last post by: ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830-173821.png
    Screenshot_20240830-173821.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Can you implement the hover-preview like on RDP?
Where you see a preview of the topic just by hovering your mouse pointer over the topic.
IMG_2295.jpeg

I don't know if this is the right place for questions, but I got one.

When on my desktop I can see the sub forums from the main page, from my phone (samsung) I can not. How do I make my phone show me the sub forums? And don't tell me to buy and apple.

Also is there a way to make the font or something more different between threads that have been seen and those that have not been seen? They look very similar and on a phone it's almost indistinguishable. More bold or a different shade of something, I don't know....

and can we put a reply button up @ the top of threads as well? so we dont have to scroll down to the bottom of the thread to hit "reply"?

It does not appear when I go into old thread that it takes me to the place I left off when I was in the thread the last time. Sometimes it takes me to thw first page of the thread and sometimes it takes me to the correct page but to the top of the page instead of down to where I left off.

I’m just glad zooming in on pictures doesn’t crash the page. :D

All I see are thumbnails for pictures. Is there something I need to change in my settings ?

The old platform had a pop up if you had notifications. Would be useful since it moved and is much smaller.

Avitar images seem to have changed as well. Mine is only the upper half of what it should be.

I don't know if this is the right place for questions, but I got one.

When on my desktop I can see the sub forums from the main page, from my phone (samsung) I can not. How do I make my phone show me the sub forums? And don't tell me to buy and apple.

Eeewwwww. Green texts.. lol.

It does not appear when I go into old thread that it takes me to the place I left off when I was in the thread the last time. Sometimes it takes me to thw first page of the thread and sometimes it takes me to the correct page but to the top of the page instead of down to where I left off.

Dave fixed that this morning. Click on Jump to New at the top of the page.

Screenshot_20240831_153914_Chrome.jpg

No.

The person who posted the pic, controls how it shows up. It's not you.
The pics that used to be full size are now thumbnail size.

This image used to be the 1/2~ the allowable space in it's original thread. Not what you see below, as it is now.

1725144963603.png

Last edited:
Back