@Bobalos Condo refresh

whelp, sat down with our agent last night & went over the 6 offers that she had.  The lowest one was $10K above our asking price.  we went over the offers & what they were asking for, and came up with what we were going to counter with.  3 of them were very strong offers.  then an hour later as we were sitting on the couch winding down, she called us & said she just received another offer that was $40K above our asking price (& $5K above the highest offer. & solid terms).  hope to have this wrapped up by Wed. 

She did say something I thought was interesting.  anything in the $400K to $600K range is moving FAST.  anything $1M or more is not moving as fast but still decent activity.  Move in ready, REALLY makes them move faster. 

Move in ready, REALLY makes them move faster.

Our agent said keep it below the $1mil number cause a lot of people don't qualify for a Million. But with that Garage / Man-Cave....Husband is sold. Hopefully the woman likes the pool. Getting it painted right now. Already pulled the flooring up. Installed some ceiling fans and Smoke detectors. New flooring once they're done painting. Hopefully sells quick. Peace

Our agent said keep it below the $1mil number cause a lot of people don't qualify for a Million. But with that Garage / Man-Cave....Husband is sold. Hopefully the woman likes the pool. Getting it painted right now. Already pulled the flooring up. Installed some ceiling fans and Smoke detectors. New flooring once they're done painting. Hopefully sells quick. Peace
Because building a house from the dirt up is not enough, you are embarking on a remodel too????  ROFLOL. 

Because building a house from the dirt up is not enough, you are embarking on a remodel too????  ROFLOL. 
Hence the day I was STRESSED to the max. Too much going on in chEFF's life right now. Gotta get thru it tho. HUGE relief once the remodel is done and sold. Should give me 975,000 reasons to MELLOW OUT! Congrats on your deal. Peace

Back