@Bobalos Condo refresh

Bobalos

Reaction score
Some of you might recall I asked a number of questions regarding cleaning & floors & security deposits & whatnot.  well........ we are roundin the bend on this.  Thanks to everyone that helped.  I know its not a @ChEFF kind of dream home build, but this is the mini version.  LOL. 

these are not true "before and after" pictures, because what you dont see is the just gross nastiness of the place that I had to knock off of it, before my wife would walk into the building...

thanks

Bob

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]image.png

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thats awesome. Amazing what you can do with space. Large or small. Peace

thanks folks.

@zilla68, going on the market tomorrow.  Im just not cut out for it.  done it twice now & Ive hated every bit of it........... 20 years of A-Holes.

thanks folks.

@zilla68, going on the market tomorrow.  Im just not cut out for it.  done it twice now & Ive hated every bit of it........... 20 years of A-Holes.
Nice job on the clean up! Sorry for the headache you had to deal with. Good luck on your sale.

After I rented my first home, I said 1 or 2 rentals is not worth it. When you have enough (maybe 5+) that a good property mgmt. company can take over then you don't have to deal with the emotion of it.

Everybody says the market is soft and slowing down, but the house across the street from me and my parent’s next door neighbors house both sold in less than a week for what I thought were pretty darn high prices.

Everybody says the market is soft and slowing down, but the house across the street from me and my parent’s next door neighbors house both sold in less than a week for what I thought were pretty darn high prices.
"everyone" might be saying that, but the data says something different.  Its pretty strong right now (for sellers). 

that might be my agent.  Was it a Keller-Williams agent? 

We're hoping to sell the other house quickly. Agent says, there isn't any houses to sell. Well.....i've got one for ya! $975,000 will get you a beautiful 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bath / 25x50 Garage Mahal with pool. First one with Cash wins. Peace

Awesome!

It's amazing how people DON'T Take care of stuff, especially when it isn't really theirs.

My parents had a 20 unit apartment building in San Gabriel they bought in 1972.

Was a great investment, but my dad and his brother in law were the ones that did everything. I saw some of the apartments after people would move out!

Absolutely disgusting. Smokers were bad, but some of the Indian or Asian tenants that love to cook...Holy moly how the grease would eff up the walls! :simrak:

Just got to be too much work so it was sold in 2005.

People just don't care about anything and it's amazing how many live like slobs!

Agent sent us a text this morning & said that we need to get together tomorrow evening (Sunday evening) & go over the offers we have.  It was put on the market on Thursday 'bout noon.

Agent sent us a text this morning & said that we need to get together tomorrow evening (Sunday evening) & go over the offers we have.  It was put on the market on Thursday 'bout noon.
Let’s hope they’re good ones. Good Luck 

Back