Baseball

I don't know any Dodgers fans that are 'Triggered" about the 2nd place Padres.  Padres have been our bitches forever.  Love going to Petco (or Qualcomm) and watching the Padre fans try to get under my skin.............it is like that little brother always trying to be cool.

I do love the competition this year, Padres went all in to try to beat the Dodgers this year, about Effin time.  Let's see if it is sustainable.

My house is split, 2 Padre fans and 3 Dodgers fans, and we are all huge Baseball peeps...................fun times
Sounds like a fun house!  That's what being a sports fan is all about, It wouldn't be fun if we all rooted for the same team.

I agree, NL West is currently the toughest division in the MLB, great season so far.  Dodgers finally have to play the Giants this weekend.

We got the monkey off our back with the No Hitter..... Can we get the Daily Double with the World Series?..... I like the pitching, but our bats better wake the F up!!

agreed to hot and cold batters

They need to get rid of the placing a runner on 2nd base in extra innings rule.  And the NL needs to keep the DH.  Peas . . .

200.gif

LOL, Sounds like a Raiders fan that cant even count 3 current starters on the team, then asks how many rings do you have.
EFF the NFL especially the Raiders. Try again slim....

LOL, Sounds like a Raiders fan that cant even count 3 current starters on the team, then asks how many rings do you have.
since you bring up the NFL.... 😄

The streak continues!!!! 

IMG-3645.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the Padres moved to LA yet? Peace

if the Padres played the rangers only they would be undefeated the whole year

I watch sports, Angels, Vegas Golden Knights, golf, a lot of motor sports.bowling. 

Dodgers,Raiders,Kings and Reign fan here. Dodgers vs Padres has been great this year. Went to Petco park  first time this year and its a great place to watch a game.  If any of you sports fans reading this are local to LA area, go and watch a Ontario Reign game. I was never a big Hockey fan until I went to a KINGS game 15 years ago, hands down hockey is the best sport to watch in person. Used to go every year to Qualcom to watch the Raiders get there Crap pushed in by the Chargers but as tv's got better and the sunday ticket came out i said eff it

I have bad eyes so Hockey is tough for me cant follow the puck well

I have bad eyes so Hockey is tough for me cant follow the puck well
It is hard to follow on TV, they should bring back the blue graphic line that they used to use on fox lol. 

Padres are the first team in the MLB to reach 30 wins !  Lets Go!!!!

Hell yeah!! What a game, especially at the park with a dog and beer in hand during da boyz' grand slam! Let's GO!!!! 

This dude really something special. Goodonya' Padres!! 

20210523_161047.jpg

Hell yeah!! What a game, especially at the park with a dog and beer in hand during da boyz' grand slam! Let's GO!!!! 

This dude really something special. Goodonya' Padres!! 

View attachment 5110
Tatis is on Fire !  What a great day to spend at the park with my son yesterday !!

Tatis is on Fire !  What a great day to spend at the park with my son yesterday !!
Dude, you were there? Did you see the pop fly foul that landed on dude's head?? Somewhat earlier in the game. It bounced straight back up 😱 ouch! 

Back