Back in! Welcome Back!

I didn't know I was addicted to this site until it went down lol Thanks for the hard work getting it back up. I like the new format too

Nowhere and I mean nowhere can you revisit the joy of simple Internet forum excitement like gd.com . It’s like a rebirth and revisit of the feeling we all had the first time we signed on to an aol chat room ..... 🤣

Nowhere and I mean nowhere can you revisit the joy of simple Internet forum excitement like gd.com . It’s like a rebirth and revisit of the feeling we all had the first time we signed on to an aol chat room ..... 🤣
200.gif
200.gif

YES!

Glad to be back! I too didn't realize how I need to visit the forums to get my "fix" in the off season! Bummed we lost a lot of good content, but thank you to all involved in get the site back up!!!

I am back in. Was a member since 2001 before. So I freshened up my screen name too. Just SPODE. 

I knew I was addicted to this site. I don’t think I realized how bad it was when I checked every hour to see if the site was back up. Thank you for fixing it and getting back up and running so I can get my fix. 

I knew I was addicted to this site. I don’t think I realized how bad it was when I checked every hour to see if the site was back up. Thank you for fixing it and getting back up and running so I can get my fix. 

Talk about JONES'N for the site. Every morning it's like missing your morning Coffee or Morning smoke.... Glad to be back. Do they have addiction meetings for people like us? Peace 

Who is the Moderator?  I re-registered and screwed up...It wasn't the computer that screwed up.

I logged in w/Google and I don't think that it asked me for a User Name and I can't edit dat on me profile.

Please PM me

Glad to see that this is back up.

Well hell... I’ve been gone for a while and come back to a new site.. originally I was member #319 with a join day of March 2001. I guess that’s all gone now.. ok. Hope  all are good especially the old members from 20 years ago. 

Back