Arizonans (and others) will need a California green sticker starting in 2022

It has been my experience that if you let your OHV tag lapse, AZMVD increases your vehicle license tax from $3.00 to whatever the depreciated MSRP on the vehicle you're trying to re-new is. So it goes up a bit from the current $5.45 annual fee. Check it out before you let them lapse. Either way, the Government's going to take as much of your money as it can.
Most of my group is planning this for their quads and motorcycles that only need(ed) AZ OHV to be legal, no sense in paying twice. The SXS will continue to get AZ OHV / AZ Reduced VLT Street tab & now the CA non-res sticker.  Suppose AZ won't see too much of a revenue hit since the majority of vehicles these days are SXS that don't want to risk losing the reduced VLT.  Just another damn fee....  

"More than half of California residents have considered packing up and moving out of state within the last year, and 63% of them have considered Arizona"

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/were-a-magnet-for-people-californians-moving-to-arizona-in-high-numbers

Don't California my Arizona.   :zoner:
I love this quote, AZ turned into Ca years ago, you are just 20 years behind on the indoctrination.  Most people that move aren't happy and are chasing a new dream, I wish more unhappy Californians left.

I love this quote, AZ turned into Ca years ago, you are just 20 years behind on the indoctrination.  Most people that move aren't happy and are chasing a new dream, I wish more unhappy Californians left.
I hope they stay there and stay the hell out of Idaho.....I dont tell anyone I'm from California

Colorado has had this since way before 2019.  Had to get a Colorado OHV permit for my quad to do an elk hunt there. It was at least 10 years ago, maybe longer.

So is this in effect now, not fixed? Are they enforcing it? Passes available at Gecko Ranger Station or do we need to order ahead of time? 

So is this in effect now, not fixed? Are they enforcing it? Passes available at Gecko Ranger Station or do we need to order ahead of time? 
Couldn't find anyone in Yuma who even carried them anymore but a few places in the Valley did, had a friend bring mine down this trip. 

Here's the old vendor list that the CA Parks Dept has yet to update, would suggest calling ahead as Steve's was out at the time but SDHQ & Gateway Motorsports had them in hand. 

https://ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1234/files/NR 2019 web Vendor list.pdf

Back