Anybody looking for a House in Norco???

My wife drove by it. We’d like to get to Norco eventually. Would have to sell my current house first! This should to quick. 

Andrew

I would have been all over it if it was farther south. 

WOW! Looks awesome! That should make our house worth $900k. We'll be selling soon. Tell the neighbors we have a 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bath 3500 sq ft house with 25x50 garage Majal / Pool for sale in Grapevine, Texas. Peace 
:kenk:  Huh?????

Not the one you are building right???

Looks like our neighbors are moving.....1926 sq ft, pool,  RV accesss  Metal building big enough to part a  motorhome in... hasn't hit the market yet, but anyone looking hit me up... Incredible culdesac neighborhood... 
The neighbor behind us listed 2 weeks ago, 1700 on 1/2 acre @ 1.195m, I mean it's nice but c'mon man :lol:  

Hell if they get a million I might have to sell mine.....

My neighbor across the street is supposed to list his for 1.2 next week with a pool but no RV garage 

Hasn't gone pending yet? Kind of surprised. May show up to the open house on Saturday.

Andrew

couple prospects... retired Army guy with jeeps/boats/quads...contractor....said he has 7 different trailers....Ha...he'd fit right in...

Our 5 bdrm 3 1/2 bath 3600 sq ft house with RV garage, big pool, great neighborhood, good schools, going up for sale soon in Grapevine, TX. Peace 

Yep. Crazy.... I wish I had the balls to get out now.... The realtor and the loan guy are friends with the buyer, so if it turns into a chit show I know where to find both of them......

Sold for $50K over asking. Not bad. 
Heh, the house behind us wasn’t even listed with a price.  They held a 4-hour auction of sorts and accepted the highest bid- $48k over their target or what would’ve been their list price.

They must be cash buyers because with interest rates in the 5% range, payments are getting up there.

They must be cash buyers because with interest rates in the 5% range, payments are getting up there.
That's what I figured but it was in for a 28 day escrow. Cash offers go through a much quicker escrow unless the buyer or seller stipulates the full 30 day. 

Back