Anybody looking for a House in Norco???

Realbadlarry

Reaction score
Looks like our neighbors are moving.....1926 sq ft, pool,  RV accesss  Metal building big enough to part a  motorhome in... hasn't hit the market yet, but anyone looking hit me up... Incredible culdesac neighborhood... 

Not sure on price yet, they haven't listed it,  address is 2705 hidden trails drive, norco. google won't let me save the pix... I'm guessing the high 800s or 900s for price.. I'll post more when I know.....saw the realtor and photog doing the prelisting pix yesterday....guess their moving out of state...go figure.

WOW! Looks awesome! That should make our house worth $900k. We'll be selling soon. Tell the neighbors we have a 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bath 3500 sq ft house with 25x50 garage Majal / Pool for sale in Grapevine, Texas. Peace 

The neighborhood is beyond awesome...mix of retired and off roaders... EVERYONE watches out for each other...no bad apples at all.  We call it the hidden trails familiy....

Jim, you should still be working with us..... 12hrs a day, some people working 6 days a week,  2 wks behind.... great times.... for my bank account. 

Jim, you should still be working with us..... 12hrs a day, some people working 6 days a week,  2 wks behind.... great times.... for my bank account. 
Wow, I'm too old for that kind of stress. lol  Hope you get more staffing and things ease up. 

Nice looking place - you can't even buy anything remotely that nice and big in Havasu for that $$

That would be perfect for me. But it's about double what I can spend.

neighborhood is worth 250k at least... leave your house on vacation and not worry about it cause the whole hood keeps an eye out...

The neighborhood is beyond awesome...mix of retired and off roaders... EVERYONE watches out for each other...no bad apples at all.  We call it the hidden trails familiy....
Nice neighborhood and off the beaten path.  I picked up an 85 ATC250R from the guy on the SW corner.

I'm doing a loan for someone and they paid 905K right there in Norco and it is NOWHERE near as big, nor does it have the RV Garage and amount of land!  I predict it will go for over 1MM... when all said and done. 

Back