Any onewheelers on here?

Silly me, I was picturing

Maybe even this, knowing you
I would jump at the chance to cruise around in one of those. Gas especially and extra points if it's two stroke. 

My nephew was riding his the other day and the wheel just locked up for no reason, needless to say he had some serious road rash.  They have no idea why it locked up, it worked perfect 3 seconds later.  If I was riding it when this happened, I would have been broken in half
That worries me a bit. 

These are fun to watch crash  LOL.....this uni wheel thing should be similar.

I just hope there's a camera on at the time it happens. You know the camera persons job is to stay filming first, call 911 second. 

You seem to have made up your mind Esco. I should take your advice. 

I like the one where he eats SH*% and lands in Sh*%. lol. Looks like a young persons toy. But then how do you define young. At 57 I just bought a fat paddle bike that could hurt me easy. So who am I to talk. ha 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a neighbor that his wife, 2 young kids and him in his 40s all have them.

His haul ass. He's done some upgrades. They even have super bright headlights on them.

The entire family has e-dirt bikes/ moto cross bikes also that are all heavily modified. Those look like a ton of fun. 

He has a bitchen track in his yard that they rally the death wheel things and the bikes on.

The entire family has e-dirt bikes/ moto cross bikes also that are all heavily modified. Those look like a ton of fun. 

I've seen a few running around and I think  I need to get one to convert to super moto for some urban moto crossing.  You wouldn't happen to know what brand they are would you as I have no idea what is considered good and there are tons of sh!tty electric "bike" companies out there.

I've seen a few running around and I think  I need to get one to convert to super moto for some urban moto crossing.  You wouldn't happen to know what brand they are would you as I have no idea what is considered good and there are tons of sh!tty electric "bike" companies out there.
Sur ron seems to be a very high value electric mx bike for the money. It isn't a KTM freeride but modifications are plenty, youtube has a zillion vids, and being from China, it's very affordable. 

When I was in college I biked to school every day, sometimes 3 times a day depending on the class spacing. The house I was staying in was pretty close but the majority of the ride was up a steep hill that kicked my ass every time. Every Monday and Wednesday this dude on a one wheel would fly past me up the hill, those things look like they have serious torque. I hated that guy 

Stay off my mtb trail 😂 haha 
To order a Trek Remedy (150mm full sus long legged trail bike) at the dealer is a 3 year wait. The next available date is June 2024!!! I found one on backorder in Henderson that should arrive in Jan. that I put a deposit on. The dealer says it's not an instance of the brake or frame companies shutting down but now, it's the aluminum mines and rubber plantations that are causing the backlog. And the new delta variant may shut things down yet again. 

To order a Trek Remedy (150mm full sus long legged trail bike) at the dealer is a 3 year wait. The next available date is June 2024!!! I found one on backorder in Henderson that should arrive in Jan. that I put a deposit on. The dealer says it's not an instance of the brake or frame companies shutting down but now, it's the aluminum mines and rubber plantations that are causing the backlog. And the new delta variant may shut things down yet again. 
Damn dude. That's just crazy! I'm on the hunt for an e-bike this go around and you are right. I don't even look at new. Got tired of looking at the "out of stock" with no signs of when they'll re-stock. I'm looking at used and they're going for new! Ugh! Insane! 

Off topic...but these things are cool as hell.

I have a buddy who is a one wheel dealer and have ridden them,  all I can say is , bug guys fall hard on one wheels!!  There not forgiving.

Had a family friend crash on a one wheel and broke her pelvis!!  Yes, it hurt and she was on crutches and out of work for almost a year. 

At 47, I cant afford to be hurt like that for doing stupid preventable things.  

However,  The ebike and electric motorcycle bug has hit me pretty good.  I currently have 4 ebikes and a surron and segway x260 in the garage.  The whole family rides and me and my 14 year old son love the ride the surron/segway. If you get a chance to ride one you wont regret it. 

20210110_104731.jpg

20210110_104735.jpg

20210110_104739.jpg

20210502_151430.jpg

20210502_152042.jpg

20210304_120625.jpg

20201111_124100.jpg

Not a One Wheel, but tonight I jumped on my daughters hoverboard thingy in the street infront of the house. I’ve done it a few times. This time when stepping off it took off from under me, putting me airborne and landing right on my back at the belt line. Also my right elbow was a direct hit to the ground. Luckily I did not hit my head. 

Right now I’m in the recliner with a sore & scuffed lower back/waist line and scuffed tender elbow. I don’t dare telL my wife I’m sore! Lol! 

So sure try a One Wheel! But this 49 year old will pass! Lol ! 

He has a few.

I believe they are Oset trials bikes that he's made into more Hard Enduro style.

Back