any news on the release of a 4 seat Kawasaki KRX1000?

Yep June 7th. 

It will be great to have another performance  4 seat SXS to chose from. Yes it’s not going to be a duner, but the large majority of users are not duners. More power would be a plus, but I guess if you need more power, and if this the machine for you, there are options out there to add power. Question is it worth the cost? 

This is just more proof how out of touch Arctic Cat was/is with the consumer. They told Todd & Robby that their own market research studies have shown there was no market for a 4 seat sport machine. That the brands out there already filled that small market share. And this is why they cancelled building the XX 4. 
Kawi is going to sell a ton of these.   Kawi is built like a tank and will last forever. 

More choices in the 4 seat n/a sport UTV market is never a bad thing.  Imagine if AC/Textron did produce a 4 seat Wildcat XX.  They would of actually sold more than 7,000 a year or whatever that crazy low number was for the Wildcat xx.  

If a Japanese company were to release a turbo model UTV, I think Kawi would be the one to do it.  

Umm, lets keep the AC/Textron banter to the appropriate thread please...

:focus:

:lmao:  

A AC/Textron 4 Seater would look like a AMC Pacer stretched limo...

6612140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the GPz750 when it came out, saw it at the LA Convention center....bad ass 80's technology!

Back