any news on the release of a 4 seat Kawasaki KRX1000?

Conrad

Reaction score
For those in the know (NIKAL?) Is there any news on the release of a 4 seat Kawasaki KRX1000? I stopped by my local dealer today, sales guy had no idea when. The car is epic, I just need a couple more seats 😃 

Been waiting myself.  Kawi's were the work horses of the moab rental fleets.  The 2 seaters are very impressive for the cost.  Like you just waiting for the 4 seater!

I'm in this boat, too. The Speed UTV would be nice but is north of my budget. I figure a 4 seat KRX with 35s would be just about right for my needs and my budget.

I'm in this boat, too. The Speed UTV would be nice but is north of my budget. I figure a 4 seat KRX with 35s would be just about right for my needs and my budget.
the 2 seater at the dealer today had 35s on it, looked epic!

Thx fellas. I spoke with Bill Nash at the off road show here in Phoenix, he loves the KRX1000 and races it here locally. I asked him about a bench seat in the two seater, he said they looked into it but it interferes with the E Brake handle, that and he didnt want to remove the handle because its too fun to e brake it and slide! As NIKAL said, theres a chit ton of room behind the seats, I'm sure the WB will be spot on for the 4 seater

Thx fellas. I spoke with Bill Nash at the off road show here in Phoenix, he loves the KRX1000 and races it here locally. I asked him about a bench seat in the two seater, he said they looked into it but it interferes with the E Brake handle, that and he didnt want to remove the handle because its too fun to e brake it and slide! As NIKAL said, theres a chit ton of room behind the seats, I'm sure the WB will be spot on for the 4 seater
We had a booth at the Offroad show as well, and I spent some time talking to Bill there also..He shared a couple scenarios that happened while racing the KRX, that demonstrated the durability of the KRX. I really like the feel of the car in the cabin, as well as the overall look of the car. As previously stated, IMO the power output of the car is an issue they are going to need to address to gain significant market share though.  Looking forward to doing more with Bill in the future, as he is a very cool guy.. We have his personal 2 seat Yamaha RMAX in our shop right now getting the full shock makover..And will be getting a few other cars to work on from him as well.

Schmidty, whats your shop called? And I concur, Bill was a super cool guy and I'll buy my rig from Nash 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FOG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Great find. Where did you find the picture? Looks like it’s from or for Kawasaki website. 

There might be two trims released. 
I found it on IG. @FueledUTV posted it. 

Nice.

They needed a 4 seat model, it looks solid. Should be a great desert SXS.

Will be cool to read the specs when they come out.

Good update :cheers:

Cool! Great find. Where did you find the picture? Looks like it’s from or for Kawasaki website. 

There might be two trims released. 
Kawi accidently put it on their website.  LOL!

Should be an excellent trail rig and desert cruiser when they officially release it next month. 

Ive seen it in person. It’s coming very soon. Still the na motor. 

Been waiting for this!  Time to sell my Teryx4.  Looks like a June release date.

Back