Any light weight stackers available

Classic I can't afford this but feel a need to post comment. Well played.
And yet another gem flies off your keyboard.  Thanks for sharing.  Your time would've been better spent helping your buddy with his English homework.

If the guy can't even get the powertrain correct, what's to say the rest of his ad isn't just line after line of errors?

And yet another gem flies off your keyboard.  Thanks for sharing.  Your time would've been better spent helping your buddy with his English homework.

If the guy can't even get the powertrain correct, what's to say the rest of his ad isn't just line after line of errors?
My buddy and I are actually contributors to the offroad community through our thriving businesses and turn down more work than we can take on. And here you are pointing out spelling mistakes. Damn shame the old site crashed and I can't go back and look at all your tech/build threads that made this site great. 

My buddy and I are actually contributors to the offroad community through our thriving businesses and turn down more work than we can take on. And here you are pointing out spelling mistakes. Damn shame the old site crashed and I can't go back and look at all your tech/build threads that made this site great. 
It isn't spelling mistakes, it is simple ignorance.  He's trying to sell stuff.  How about he puts out an ad that reads like he has surpassed 1st grade.  I was making a joke.  And, if you were a real buddy, you would've called him up to harass him jokingly about being dumb.  Not come on here with snide bullshit.

You're right on the last one though.  You would be able to see all of posts/threads where I provided tech help and guidance.  Tons of it. TONS of it.  Only one of us actually sponsors this board, and has their phone number in their sig line offering to help.   It's not you or your pal.

Sorry to @Justdirt for derailing your thread. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Gerald, if you get this we can all stay with you, 

2021 Fleetwood Discovery DIESEL 450HP bunkhouse model bath and a... (craigslist.org)

You will beat out Mark and Alan, Top Dog,
I looked at this model closely before I bought my new Moho. Layout of this model is very funky. Bunks are in the rear and right next to the chitter. Kids would be damaged by sight of mom or dad on the crapper if they get out of bed at the right time. Can’t believe they actually built this layout and some people buy it. That’s a little too much “all in the family” for my liking. But, to each his own I guess. 

I don’t think the back door is wide enough but I will call to verify thanks for the info

Give universal a call. I just picked up a new 28-footer 106 wide. My half ton towed it to discount tire without a problem. Was told it was about under 9500 pounds

Give universal a call. I just picked up a new 28-footer 106 wide. My half ton towed it to discount tire without a problem. Was told it was about under 9500 pounds
Do you know the current lead time ??

This one seems a bit high on asking price but maybe he’s negotiable. Intech is about as good of a trailer as you will find anywhere:

https://www.racingjunk.com/stacker-trailers/184359075/price-lowered-24-ft-intech-ikon-24ft-wide-body.html?category_id=5706&np_offset=103

There are several others on Racing Junk and seems like more posted every day. You may also want to use Search Tempest and look at all C/L adds. 
That seems really cheap for an intek they quoted me 115 for a 28 ft

That seems really cheap for an intek they quoted me 115 for a 28 ft
Intech quoted me 99k for a 24’ extended V-nose  with fuel and a few more options than this one has. I talked to the seller when I considered this one, sounds like it might have a few dings and dents. I’m sure they are not an issue, just depends how picky one is. 

Back