Another chapter closes in my life

Congratulations!! 
Daughter just graduated UC Davis yesterday.  Do to an eff up by the school, it’s 2 years after she “should” have graduated, but it’s now done and she can move on. 
funny, you ask about them moving on. Mine moved back home and everyday I wonder when she’ll “move on” 😂 

Number 2 is still in college and I don’t think she will come back because she loves where she lives. Can’t blame her either and Mom and I love the road trips to visit. 

Congrats to the @zilla68 family!

How you described him is a testament to you and your wife.

You may think you were hard on him...maybe you were, but it was done out of love. as my parents described it, TOUGH LOVE!

We are like @Kraut_n_Rice as we have no kids but as I got older the bond between me and my parents grew even stronger that was it already was!

I thanked them for being hard on my brother and I. They ran a tight ship but were also fun and loving/caring parents. Key word there is PARENTS!

They weren't our friends...we already had those!

As we got older, we understood what they were teaching us, and it made us appreciate all we have worked for and accomplished!

Again, Well done Zilla68...now get ready for what is next...cause it isn't over by any means!

:thumb:

You know what they say about when one door closes another opens, well when one chapter ends another begins. Take the opportunity to regroup enjoy life a little bit, travel with the Mrs. and get ready for when that next chapter begins.

Now I can't really tell you about kids, never had any of my own but I got drafted into this Grandpa spot and it's about the coolest, plus you get to send them home with a five hour energy drink :lol:  

FB_IMG_1702913098467.jpg

I think I need to adopt a kid, cause man those sports days suck when they end. He's ready for it to end, but I sure wasn't. When you spend the past 15 plus years going season to season, sport to sport, baseball, football, basketball, and track, you stay busy all the time. 
Congratulations to a job well done !

I had to laugh at this comment, I just told my wife this same thing the other day.  I need a 5 or 6 yr old to start all over with, all the busy weekends filled with sports are starting  to slow down leaving me feeling a little uneasy about what the future will be like.  Maybe start going to Glamis again  :classic_biggrin:

Back