ABC Wash 10-11 - CHECK!… post SUICIDE JUMPER OFF 241/91!!! - GREAT TRIP!

We were just past you in wash 10, didn't see this until I got home. Have fun, be safe. Lot's of drop offs out there from the wind.

Wife was about to take the 241 as she was leading with the box/burb.. I was 1/10th of a mile with the dually and 5th wheel… freeway was shut down.. 91 north, and the 241 both ways.. we snuck around right as this was going down.…. Dude was over the rail.. 

.. don’t know if he jumped or they got him off…

crazy…

abc

7CE853E7-757B-45A9-9F89-B75FF7131DB5.jpeg

B44594EC-49C2-4A1F-B331-B6C52B8DEF1C.jpeg

566EB1E3-5EBE-4E8C-A4BD-AFA2B6E6808C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.. dude was up 4/5 stories.. would be death for sure.. I figure .. if you're gonna jump.. you just jump.. unless he's wanted or something.. and was like.. pull over on the bridge.. and figure if I want to do 25 to life... or jump.. SIG alert shows it shut down.. but no more details... I'd turn on the actual news but I can't find my remote.

Side note.. rest of the trip was giggles.. logged a lot of miles... having 2 identical RZRs.. is key.. just stick together.. we'll NEVER get stranded...

abc

''

I’d jump off something a lot higher if your gonna do it. Don’t Fock yourself

Yeah.. I like the St. Thomas Bridge down in San Diego... I'd climb up the whole deal.. eff going off the road.. go up those beams.. 

... look no kidding.. nothing is THAT bad.. go check into an ER and do a 72 hour hold.. don't punish your family.. 

... that is... unless this is a child molester on the run.. then I'd give him a shove...

abc

PS. I fired the train horn.. was wrong.. but he didn't 'go.' .. so ... 

JUMP! Quit stopping the world from moving! Peace

Looks like you had a good trip.  Now go get a flag mount for the orange and black rzr.  LOL!

Until its your kid up there, hope this guy gets the help he needs.   Peace!

Right you are SLIM. I've lost friends to Suicide. Know the feeling very well. Seen the threats too. Been there. Peace 

Looks like you had a good trip.  Now go get a flag mount for the orange and black rzr.  LOL!
Black one has 2 flag mounts.. well whip mounts... do you mean for running a BIG flag?

I'm using hose clamps and an old American Flag on the Orange One while we work out all the install stuff at the dealer. I ran that American Flag on my Dually when going to the drags, etc. for years. Still in good shape.. and tall .. 6' footer maybe?

.. plan to head back to the dealer today. They had a bunch of stuff still to do on the Orange One.. both are ready for oil changes cause they have new motors (one brand new model, other replaced the blown motor under warranty). Think the Black One might need diff oil changes.

Next trip... KOH!... 

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Black one has 2 flag mounts.. well whip mounts... do you mean for running a BIG flag?

I'm using hose clamps and an old American Flag on the Orange One while we work out all the install stuff at the dealer. I ran that American Flag on my Dually when going to the drags, etc. for years. Still in good shape.. and tall .. 6' footer maybe?

.. plan to head back to the dealer today. They had a bunch of stuff still to do on the Orange One.. both are ready for oil changes cause they have new motors (one brand new model, other replaced the blown motor under warranty). Think the Black One might need diff oil changes.

Next trip... KOH!... 

abc
It is a nice SXS and needs something fancy other than hose clamps holding the big flag.  LOL!

You got a lot of stuff to get done before you head to KOH

Back