ABC Gets his first tattoo!!!

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Reaction score
I am generally opposed to tattoos and I do not let my children to get them unless they no longer want money from me. Prejudice from the era I grew up in…. I guess.

That being said I’ve always wanted this tattoo for 30 years and today I finally got it…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dpSshtTM8o

ABC

E3990D56-530F-4D2E-9E42-9F1D3E234362.jpeg

A1CF965F-1269-42CE-9C57-46FA44175EEF.jpeg

B2AF678C-4B89-4152-8E22-DC568513B74C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you scanned it to see if it says what you think it says?  Does it say Not sure?
I hope it’s like an angle grinder. With my luck it’s a dildo or some Effing disposable diapers or something.

ABC

Looks like NOTHING but red lines. And you've waited all your life for that? Can't wait to get my first tattoo! Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Peace

Kept alive for orderly disposal..,

1CEC90BE-AE2A-4F01-BE94-CAD6A9A0CF1F.png

1E0950A2-8A5B-4E06-9A4D-17FEBFA1B6ED.jpeg

5C53EBBE-56A7-40C3-9F96-145EFDCB1F39.jpeg

C5613B82-D481-462C-BFDD-65AC12CFE6AA.png

That picture is my home screen on my phone…

I wonder if any you know who that is or when the photo was taken?

So did you get Kyle Reese or John Connor?

I tried scanning it, my phone couldn't scan it.

Yes it should be more faded and the lines should be more spaced out but whatever I’m down with it it’s pretty fun.

I’m not sure there is a Sara version but I was basing it on the Kyle version

When the tattoo artist grabbed the UPC symbol off the Internet we just removed the numbers so I actually don’t know what the scan is. When I’m in target or any other place with a scanner I am going to try to scan it to see if I have a pack of tampons or a box of Triscuits 😬🤪🤣🕺🤦‍♂️

Yes sir… Front page of the Los Angeles times the day after my rson was born on March 1, 1997 shootout was February 28, 1997 In the old days we always bought the front page news paper when our children were born in so that is the photo on the front page.

Congrats. I finally did it too. Raised all my kids telling them to wait till they got married so their spouse could have a say. And buying a little time so they mature enough to make a decision like this.  I resisted my desire for one as well for 30+ years. Then when they grew up and got married they all got tatts. LoL.   

In February I tested positive for colon cancer. I lived with the diagnoses for a couple weeks. Over the last decade or so I am sure we have all seen people leaving us in the blink of an eye. As I entered the office for my first colonoscopy to confirm the results and determine treatment I was wondering what type of discussion I was going to have with my family when I returned home.   Well, as it turned out it was a complete false alarm. But after that experience I decided to get my Hawaiian islands.

tatt-1.jpg

tatt-2.jpg

I don't really know how to react to somebody marking themselves with a futuristic science fiction version of a genocidal tattoo.  Several million Jews mind find it just a bit offensive and insensitive, but hey it's permanent now 

Back