A BBQ Dream is now a Reality / Glamisdunes.com...meet the ATC 70Q

Good you tried your best to flip me off of it.  
As I am told ALL the time / I need to TRY HARDER !!!!! :lmao:   OH, and in the future I wont try and flip you off of it

I WILL JUST FLIP YOU OFF !!!!! :thefinger:

:poule:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your BBQ looks very cool. But can it cook burgers or steaks at China Wall or the Swing Set or ???
I have tasted gourmet Hot Dogs from @RIDERED ‘s  SxS cooker from basically anywhere in the dunes. 

Your BBQ looks very cool. But can it cook burgers or steaks at China Wall or the Swing Set or ???
I have tasted gourmet Hot Dogs from @RIDERED ‘s  SxS cooker from basically anywhere in the dunes. 
It sure Can

Reactions: FOG
Came up with this idea over 10 years ago with @matt86m and @Stugots while eating chicken wings at H(.)(.)TERS one fine Tuesday afternoon in Orange County / I drew it out on a napkin and got all the stuff to do it.....well.....my buddy moved shops and all the parts were lost in the shuffle...... (I was bummed but never took the time to do it all over again....Project was DEAD.......)

I often thought about doing it again but with the price of parts and time.....It never happened/ THEN...................... My buddy Dave calls me a couple months ago and says he found a bunch of chopped 70 parts and a plasma cut out frame....I hauld AZZ to his shop and wala.......last week we spent some time together and here it is..... The ATC 70Q Trailer that pulls behind the :atc70:

i am taking it to glamis this week and to the 70 invasion on new years!!!!!

yesh baby

:poule:

View attachment 21802

View attachment 21803

View attachment 21804

That's bad azz! Do you still have this??

I have this one now for Glamis......Building another one for Home...............Building a TCU one for a certain "gd member" and building 1 more for sale to pay for all this unecessary stuff!!!

Attachments

• atc 70q 2 finished.jpeg
    atc 70q 2 finished.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 6
Back