68k Rzr bolt-on special

Or bought from some skeg like RideNow already "done" at full retail for all parts and labor

Probably paid $55K for it at Ride Now, Got it home and found out they are going for crazy money, so he thru it out there looking for crazy $$$$$. 

If he gets it he is a genius if he doesn't he is an idiot, There is a real fine line between the two. 

Can’t stop laughing . Don’t know what’s funnier , that somebody actually put that kind of money into a sxs or Knowing that somebody is out there calculating , cash advances and there next 5 paychecks  to buy that pos . 

Last edited by a moderator:
I use lighted Gorilla wipes when I have monkey butt, they work really well at night!  
Yeah, I figured there was something special about those bad boys! hahaha

Would be pretty hilarious if someone ended up making a biodegradable wet wipe for use out in the desert and
patented it :lmao:

crazy stuff i went to but a new ktm 250sxf mx bike the msrp is around 8k the best the dealer could do for me 14,800 out the door . so out the door i went the are all nutz.  two weeks later went to toyota for a tundra they want 15k over msrp you know there's a chip shortage right the sales man told me Crap is just crazy right now

crazy stuff i went to but a new ktm 250sxf mx bike the msrp is around 8k the best the dealer could do for me 14,800 out the door . so out the door i went the are all nutz.  two weeks later went to toyota for a tundra they want 15k over msrp you know there's a chip shortage right the sales man told me Crap is just crazy right now
I heard Toyota makes their own chips and they actually stocked up on them over a year ago....How would they know, right? Hmmmmmmm 

Maybe they are just using it as an excuse to gouge everyone but 15K over MSRP, effing ridiculous

Back