600$ craigslist score

Darn I saw this on Craigslist and figured it was fake 

Hell ya the 250 sx! With real suspension forks! First bike I ever rode with a clutch, u never forget Wheeling one of those.

Ohh wow! Who said Craigslist was dead? Damn! 

I scored pretty good on OfferUp yesterday too. Paid $100 for a good running and clean MacBook Pro. I only wanted it to run as a hub at home so I can get imessages on my android. Ha! Take that Apple co@^sukkers! LOL now I can blue message with iPhones and they think I'm in the club NOT! HAHA! 

Darn I saw this on Craigslist and figured it was fake 
Was only a mile from my shop. Nice older guy selling it. Was his wife’s bike. They bought it in 1993. There also a pretty clean 200x there they wont sell (i tried) Also an interesting atk 406, and a 185 with a stretched frame and 400cc suzuki motor

Nice Score!

Fun for days on that workhorse ...

nice. found 2 of them for 300 bucks once. flipped them for 1200 each !

Trade you some Suburban seats for it? :biggrin:

I think you could double your money easily as is or triple it if running and polished up. They are a very comfortable do anything bike. Watch the rear ends. They are unobtanium if the oil leaks out or the gears get trashed. 

20160522_151655_resized.jpg

….i love this bike. Perfect wheeler for Plaster city/painted gorge/shell canyon.

Maybe we need to do a pine valley trail 3 wheeler rip…

Maybe we need to do a pine valley trail 3 wheeler rip…
Wife and I just talked about hitting Pine Hills again.  Did a big ride with 70s years ago.  Fun but didn't prep for the cold. 

Pics must be on my computer 

Wife and I just talked about hitting Pine Hills again.  Did a big ride with 70s years ago.  Fun but didn't prep for the cold. 

Pics must be on my computer 
Nice.  I'll have to bring an extra gallon most likely.  250R is thirsty... :biggrin:

Back