2023 Vet's Pre-order Merch

No fundraiser auction this year?
Negative. It was a net profit for the charity but a massive time sink that I just can't swing this year. Hoping between merch and a few sponsors we'll be good enough to keep doing what we do as well as hosting some vets in G this year. :cheers:

Today 10/26 is the last day to get your tank, tee, or hoodie guaranteed. I'm closing the store tonight and submitting the order. We'll have some mens/regular fit tees on hand Friday the 10th from noon-3 behind the Beach Store and anything leftover will be hauled out to the Flag Pole, first come-first served. Very few, if any, extras on the womens fit or hoodies. :cheers:

In typical full moon shitshow fashion, our site was under attack yesterday and has been down, likely getting reset... with that, I am hand collating all of the orders to get the final presale order in asap. If you were trying and had no luck dm me what you need, I'll get it ordered, and we'll square up in G. Looking at 1300 today, will check this site and my texts before sending final numbers.

Brian

nine51-31four-434four

What an absolute cluster :banghead:

If you missed out and still want merch come see us behind the Beach Store at noon on 11/10! IF we have anything leftover from then it'll be available at the flag pole on 11/11  :cheers:

Back