2023 Vet's Pre-order Merch

sand diva

Reaction score
2023 Veterans Day Gathering event shirts available for pre-order NOW!

Guarantee your commemorative T-shirt, tanktop, hoodie, zip-up and women's fit T-shirt to the 20th Annual Veterans Day Gathering by ordering online.

These are for Glamis pick up ONLY and will not be shipped. Your order will be bagged and ready for pickup behind the Beach Store on Friday November 10th between Noon and 3:00pm while we have the drivers meeting and then head out on the flag run. 

Purchase pre-sales here https://glamisveterans.org/store/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
No picture yet?
Been a surprise every year but this year I've had no less than 30 posts or messages about it between FB and IG. I thought making women's sizes available would be enough... about go give in and put the damned graphics up there. :bangin:

I've had no less than 30 posts or messages about it between FB and IG. I thought making women's sizes available would be enough...
Half of them are autistic, the other half are reetarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
without knowing anything about this, can I ask why its such a secrete? 

Is it just meant to be a surprise or is there some logistical reason? 

Ive done shirts before & we had to finalize the design WAY ahead of ordering, which is why its confusing to me. 

I don't believe there is a logistical reason for it.  It is just the way it has been since event shirts started being printed.

Keep doing it this way. It’s always a great surprise when you get the shirt and are amazed at the awesome design. Each one is better than the previous ones in my opinion. Thanks for all you do for us 🇺🇸

without knowing anything about this, can I ask why its such a secrete? 

Is it just meant to be a surprise or is there some logistical reason? 

Ive done shirts before & we had to finalize the design WAY ahead of ordering, which is why its confusing to me. 
Tradition at this point. 20th year, 19 with shirts, and never once released the design prior to the event :cheers:

admittedly, I have not seen anything on the FB page (I got rid of FB a couple of years ago)...  But maybe put that into the add, so fewer folks will ask.  You cant fix stupid........  LOL.

JMHO, if the goal is to sell shirts (revenue), then maybe a change in tradition.  if the goal is just to provide shirts for the hard core that will get one every year anyway........ then keep the tradition. 

admittedly, I have not seen anything on the FB page (I got rid of FB a couple of years ago)...  But maybe put that into the add, so fewer folks will ask.  You cant fix stupid........  LOL.

JMHO, if the goal is to sell shirts (revenue), then maybe a change in tradition.  if the goal is just to provide shirts for the hard core that will get one every year anyway........ then keep the tradition. 
Something to be said for that, no doubt. By and large, people trust that we put out a decent design and understand that this is how we do what we do... but there's a growing number of folks that don't get that and won't buy a shirt without seeing it, regardless of the purpose behind it. I get it. Appreciate the feedback @Bobalos  :cheers:  we've got one more day of preorders to go and then it is what it is, will give it some serious consideration going forward though! :hethan:

Beka just ordered a couple.  Girls and I will ride down that Friday for pick up!

Back