2023 Predictions??

Only God knows what each day brings. tired of biting into the media,politics BS. I cant control it. I can vote and share my ideas, but must keep on living, working and dreaming. I thank God every day I wake up sucking air and above ground. Life is truly a blessing.

True assessment GM. I too am tired of gloom and doom just wish we could hire decent people for the work load already scheduled for this coming year. 
People who own their own business say this a lot. Lots of risk BUT  they make lots of $$$$$$ too. 

working for the man can suck / you get too tied to a job thats not quite enough but hard to leave due to other factors  like insurance and fear of failing with a family that relies on you.

I hate the gloom and doom but lots of people see nothing wrong with how things are going. Ive turned off the news and that’s helping a lot

I am simplifying my life / getting rid of the people and things that tie me down and 100 percent focusing on my health and well being !

i am making 2023 a big rebuilding year with some hard set goals that allow me to enjoy the time I have left to the fullest!

getting rid of the crap and being thankful for whats good!

:poule:

Well so far 2023 has just been another "hold my beer" experience.... onward and upward..........

The number 2023 means nothing to me. The number 60 means more. I’m with Poule on this. Going to scale down amd rid the junk. Toss the negative. Increase the positive. Get healthy. TV can shove their world up their butts. Glamis has been great this holiday season. No TV, no world news. Problems were minimal. Fuel / Food / Family / Friends. And Dunes. Peace 

People who own their own business say this a lot. Lots of risk BUT  they make lots of $$$$$$ too. 

working for the man can suck / you get too tied to a job thats not quite enough but hard to leave due to other factors  like insurance and fear of failing with a family that relies on you.

I hate the gloom and doom but lots of people see nothing wrong with how things are going. Ive turned off the news and that’s helping a lot

I am simplifying my life / getting rid of the people and things that tie me down and 100 percent focusing on my health and well being !

i am making 2023 a big rebuilding year with some hard set goals that allow me to enjoy the time I have left to the fullest!

getting rid of the crap and being thankful for whats good!

:poule:
This! and at 28.5 years on the job, well, you know what I mean!

Back