2018 Ram 2500

HOLY SMOKES.............. I wonder what I can get for my 99 Ram....  I just installed new floor mats 8000 miles ago, so I have that going for me.  LOL.

We have done very well with Auto Nation. My wife is selling them her 2018 Conv Beetle for 5K more than purchase price 2 years ago. 

I sold my F250 and my SRT Challenger to Carmax right before the Pandemic they were 10 of 10 and I got top dollar no hassle, both times had to UBER home 

Its very nice truck and you just need to find the right buyer ...  And while I hear stuff selling over asking and selling in hours, truck wise I have only seen that with pre- DEF Diesels so far.  I also do think its true many of us (here)  are waiting out the "bubble"  But we all have friends and relatives that are looking, I have already  sent the ad to two myself.   "Creampuffs" are hard to find and you are a perfectionist ...

GLWTS

Well I’m filling real good about my pricing after seeing this. 

View attachment 9655
Well, see, now that one is white. If yours were white, it would be whole different ballgame. But the pewter metallic clearcoat ones just were not popular, and are hard to sell. I know, I know. I don't understand it any more than you do. They were really popular a few years ago when you bought yours, and they went for a premium. 

Well, see, now that one is white. If yours were white, it would be whole different ballgame. But the pewter metallic clearcoat ones just were not popular, and are hard to sell. I know, I know. I don't understand it any more than you do. They were really popular a few years ago when you bought yours, and they went for a premium. 
It’s that dam white privledge

I sold my F250 and my SRT Challenger to Carmax right before the Pandemic they were 10 of 10 and I got top dollar no hassle, both times had to UBER home 

Its very nice truck and you just need to find the right buyer ...  And while I hear stuff selling over asking and selling in hours, truck wise I have only seen that with pre- DEF Diesels so far.  I also do think its true many of us (here)  are waiting out the "bubble"  But we all have friends and relatives that are looking, I have already  sent the ad to two myself.   "Creampuffs" are hard to find and you are a perfectionist ...

GLWTS
Thanks for the compliment. I’m actually taking it Friday for an oil change. It’s not due for another 3,000miles. But I want it to be good to go for the new owner. 

Well I’m filling real good about my pricing after seeing this. 

View attachment 9655
now that guy is on crack lol. i know those trucks and pricing very well, no way in hell. i sold my built 96 with 170k for way less, and my buddy has a 2002 f350 dually 4x4 crew cab with 65k miles that he never drives and can't get him to sell it now while the markets so high lol.

Big price drop $43,900

removed running boards and helper bags

I’m still blown away every day by what trucks are selling for….. I got this truck right when COVID hit. It was 1 year old with 17k miles diesel 4x4 for 38,300. It was 42k OTD shipped to my doorstep. Put a leveling kit tires, wheels, and leather interior and that’s it. I have a total of 45k invested in it. Could trade it in today for $55k. Thanks, but no thanks…. I’ll keep it and consider it the best deal ever

DDA93C00-8805-4DE2-88AD-6619E0EB7F09.jpeg

Well turns out I would have been better off keeping this Ram. 

I have had an F250 on order since December and still don’t have a vin and no idea when or if I will get it. 

want to go toy hauler shopping but kinda hard to do if you don’t know if you will ever have a truck to pull it. 

Have to put a hitch on my wife’s Durango so I can run to Texas and pick up my enclosed so I can get it ready for hunting season. 

Not having a truck sucks. 

Hope that’s not the case for all special order trucks, I placed a custom order on an f-350 in March and so far have only had 1 delay, April 11th start of production was pushed to April 17th. I have a vin and just received the window sticker on my build. 

Hope that’s not the case for all special order trucks, I placed a custom order on an f-350 in March and so far have only had 1 delay, April 11th start of production was pushed to April 17th. I have a vin and just received the window sticker on my build. 
This drives me crazy. Ford has no rhyme or reason how the priority build trucks. Lots of people who order after me are getting trucks. Kinda Shity 

Back