2018 Ram 2500

Bldrinker

Reaction score
0981851F-4E88-4418-9830-E9634164A7A5.jpeg30F0150B-C73A-466C-83D7-5A80C38CB0D0.jpegBAA45F96-02DA-4317-9D1E-B1456E12F6D9.jpeg949D81DB-C086-4499-B83D-9D2A45002947.jpeg7AFC8345-7B36-4C68-BC69-1C80ECF7F1AC.jpegB802CE75-F771-42DC-A6FC-A7264E32767C.jpeg040B417F-CCA3-4E8F-B097-1ECB3DDB682D.jpegBCBDEDF7-039A-4F87-9E5B-ABE47A060C5C.jpeg2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman with Off-road package. 15,600 miles 

6.4 Hemi 

6 speed 

4:88 Yukon gears 

Falken 285/75/18 

Line X Bedliner 

2” Level 

Bilstien Shocks 

De Badged 

Rubber floor mats 

Never been to a car wash only serviced at dealer with full synthetic  oil changed early always. Dash mat has been on since day one  3M clear bra in the door sills  truck is a 10 out of 10  

$43,900 Title in Hand

Mike 

760 912-3547

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible trade up or down max 50k value  

prefer long bed. Dually would be even better  

06-2010 Duramax 

2013–current Powerstroke 

2013-2018 Cummins

JMHO, (because I was interested), its just too much $$$ for a used gas powered truck.   Mind you Im a cheap ass (My current ride is a '99 w/cummins), but $50K for a gas powered truck is a lot of money.  Not saying its not priced right for the market, just why I hit the close button. 

JMHO, (because I was interested), its just too much $$$ for a used gas powered truck.   Mind you Im a cheap ass (My current ride is a '99 w/cummins), but $50K for a gas powered truck is a lot of money.  Not saying its not priced right for the market, just why I hit the close button. 
Welcome to 2021.... 

Look to see how much they are asking and getting for a used Toyota. GF wanted to get an older 4 Runner and she was shocked that they are asking more now than she got for hers 5 years ago and the mileage was twice what she had.  New car market has zero inventory and the used market is out of control.  

@MWB  I know Ive been watching it.  I was just sharing my opinion.  No bites on a REALLY clean vehicle to me says that its too expensive for the market (or being marketed in the wrong place). 

It seems my plan of waiting until the prices of new trucks comes down to something "reasonable" is not panning out for me.  LMAO. 

@MWB  I know Ive been watching it.  I was just sharing my opinion.  No bites on a REALLY clean vehicle to me says that its too expensive for the market (or being marketed in the wrong place). 

It seems my plan of waiting until the prices of new trucks comes down to something "reasonable" is not panning out for me.  LMAO. 
The problem is he listed it on a web site where we know what the fair market value is and nobody around here pays that . They only buy the smoking hot deals around here unless. and a gas powered truck don't fall into the unless category.  

Not that anyone pays attention to this anymore. But considering I have $4,000 in upgrades I would say I’m right in there. That and I turned down 44k already. 

91146615-94C2-4A15-B27B-2A262F4A1087.png

Thanks for the feedback and I get what your saying. I have to replace this with a Diesel. Have you looked at what used f250 lariat diesel is going for? About 70k with quadruple the mileage of my truck.  

High trim level dually are 100k. Hell good luck finding a 1/2ton with my mileage and price. 

I would love to sell this truck for 30k if some would sell me their diesel that is in comparable shape for 40k. 

Where do you have it currently listed?

Priced too high for OfferUp buyers, plus its a smaller circle of potential buyers (locals)

Not fancy enough for Str8uptoytrader (not knocking your rig, but that baller town classifieds)

As already stated...Not cheap enough for the selective GD.com buyer :lol: , specially because its gas.

Its a great truck, the price is not unfair either.

Pay a few $ and have it listed on the online national sell sites.

If your feeling froggy, list it on CL and unleash the beast, you'll get plenty of traffic further than OfferUp, etc.

I’m fine. Might list it on cargurus later. 

I will save a ton of money if it don’t sell😬

givemethevin.com

my buddy sold his 2019 dodge 1500 loaded, for 5k more than he bought it for. he haggled back and forth a couple times and got what he wanted. might give them a try. they showed up with a check, picked up and he never left the house. 

he turned around and sold his wifes car 2 weeks later to them.

I told a guy at work about it, he sold his ford taurus to them for 1k more than he was asking, he was happy with his deal.

took pictures, emailed them in along with vin, got his offer, went back for another 500 and they took it. 

might give them a shot just to see, 

Last edited by a moderator:
Listed on car gurus. 

They think it’s priced right. 

03CED36D-67E2-48B6-AB63-4738E5D21217.jpeg

givemethevin.com

my buddy sold his 2019 dodge 1500 loaded, for 5k more than he bought it for. he haggled back and forth a couple times and got what he wanted. might give them a try. they showed up with a check, picked up and he never left the house. 

he turned around and sold his wifes car 2 weeks later to them.

I told a guy at work about it, he sold his ford taurus to them for 1k more than he was asking, he was happy with his deal.

took pictures, emailed them in along with vin, got his offer, went back for another 500 and they took it. 

might give them a shot just to see, 
Haha nope they are smoking crack on the offer they gave me. 

Haha nope they are smoking crack on the offer they gave me. 
i wonder how they figure offers, cause i didn't believe him and he showed me the check, and my buddy at work didn't believe me and did it and got a little more than he tought he would. 

sucks man, sorry about that 

i wonder how they figure offers, cause i didn't believe him and he showed me the check, and my buddy at work didn't believe me and did it and got a little more than he tought he would. 

sucks man, sorry about that 
It was worth a try. But it was 9k lower than a offer I already turned down. 
Only been for sale 3 days. I will live. Lol

If I had a say in it. I would be keeping it. 

Back