2005 honda trx90 125 conversion

I built that zinger for my niece and she loves it. Problem is when we go for a rip on the pit bikes she can’t keep up. Now I’m thinking of a trx90 with a motor swap. Wish I bought the one you built and had for sale!

I built that zinger for my niece and she loves it. Problem is when we go for a rip on the pit bikes she can’t keep up. Now I’m thinking of a trx90 with a motor swap. Wish I bought the one you built and had for sale!
Get the bike and motor. I’ll help you swap it (cut/rotate/weld carb elbow and frame) it will bolt in without frame mod. But the frame is like 1/32” from a starter bolt.

i dont understand why they havent caught on as pit bikes vs atc70s
BECAUSE they have 1 too many wheels ! Now quit trying to question the GREATEST Bike :atc70:  that HONDA ever made and go join the @Mac FOUR WHEELIN FRUIT CAKE CREW and leave us 80's Golden Gods Alone!

Thank You!

:poule:

D1744184-0C1F-482B-AB48-B92DAD9D5F27.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the bike and motor. I’ll help you swap it (cut/rotate/weld carb elbow and frame) it will bolt in without frame mod. But the frame is like 1/32” from a starter bolt.
That sounds like a good time. Sounds like a summer project for sure. When the time is right I will hit you up for the grocery list of things needed. Thanks!

Back