2 SEAT MID ENGINE LT CARS

2021 Suspension Unlimited Sand Pro 2 Mid engine 2 seater 1 of 1. Just listed for sale by the way!

[SIZE=11pt]Redline LS with single big turbo ~1,000 WHP Weddle S5D with 934s[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Emil Miller custom 3d body Fox 3.0 4 tube bypass rear Fox 2.0 3 tube bypass front Fox coil carriers with custom valving[/SIZE]

IMG_8330.JPGBUGGY.jpgWheelies.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not mine but for sale 2008 Tatum Mid Engine Black Widow, CBM 463 
https://classifieds.race-dezert.com/FOR-SALE:2008-Tatum-Mid-Engine-Black-Widow-CBM-463-184275
y8obh51jjjfv3mfpjf91l3h2s0nfqf.jpg

Is it time to bust out the sand rail again? SxS going buh-bye?
I would love to but I still use the SXS places I couldn’t or wouldn’t use the sand car. I just really miss a sand car while duning. I really like the big cars but I think I might try to keep it light and quick. No clue just thinking! 

I’m torn between a lite weight Subi or Honda powered car or a little heavier car with an ls1. I would love to make it a quick sling shot kind of car but I do like the idea of a v8. If I did go v8, I would be happy with a mild ls1. You guys have some damn nice rides!

I’m torn between a lite weight Subi or Honda powered car or a little heavier car with an ls1. I would love to make it a quick sling shot kind of car but I do like the idea of a v8. If I did go v8, I would be happy with a mild ls1. You guys have some damn nice rides!
Why not a lite weight v8 car? You don’t have to go heavier to get the power and torque of a v8. My car is small, lite and has a 510hp LS3. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it. 

Why not a lite weight v8 car? You don’t have to go heavier to get the power and torque of a v8. My car is small, lite and has a 510hp LS3. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it. 
What is considered a lite V8 car?

I would love to but I still use the SXS places I couldn’t or wouldn’t use the sand car. I just really miss a sand car while duning. I really like the big cars but I think I might try to keep it light and quick. No clue just thinking! 
I feel your pain, but my psychiatrist says that I’ll stop regretting that I sold my sand car soon and learn to love my SxS. 
I still have a few more sessions scheduled with my psychiatrist so I can make it through the season.
Please have Mother “G” pray for me. 

22D71277-E167-442D-930E-21F293CAD839.jpeg

What is considered a lite V8 car?
If you plan on running big tires you will want 2” spindles. Beefier frame, possibly boxed front arms, bypasses on the front, sequential trans, 934’s, it all adds up in weight. Running smaller front tires, King Kong spindles, single front shock, standard front arms, will keep the car lighter. Non full body just standard panels and roof. Just a simple ls1, 2d, 930 car would be about as lite as you could get. Not sure what the weight difference would be.

If you plan on running big tires you will want 2” spindles. Beefier frame, possibly boxed front arms, bypasses on the front, sequential trans, 934’s, it all adds up in weight. Running smaller front tires, King Kong spindles, single front shock, standard front arms, will keep the car lighter. Non full body just standard panels and roof. Just a simple ls1, 2d, 930 car would be about as lite as you could get. Not sure what the weight difference would be.
Super light would be the Tech 3, throw a built Subie/2D and you can keep everything light and a lot less money to maintain as well..........

Super light would be the Tech 3, throw a built Subie/2D and you can keep everything light and a lot less money to maintain as well..........
My SU car is roughly 1400# with a 2.5 subi.  It's a rocket.

Back