View New Post not working

Yeah, I missed a couple of forums to include on the "View New Posts".  Let me explain to everyone what has happened.  We use invision board as our forum software.  It also allows independent software developers to add custom funtions to it.  However, everytime Invision Board forces us to upgrade (usually because they have fixed security issues, it forces the developers to update their modifications.  We use several of these "custom modifications".  On the last upgrade of Invision board however, many of the developers had not updated their modifications and broke the GlamisDunes.com website.  I had to remove several of these custom mods, and two of those were the "Recent Topics" and "View New Posts" mods.  The site is now using the shitty default "New Topics" and "View New Posts" that ships directly with Invision Board.  Hopefully the developers will get their chit together as we actually have to pay to use the mods.
Thanks for the update. 

I like that the Home button top left brings up way more recent topics than before.

Has this been resolved? still being worked on? is there another way to access more pages from the home screen?

It may be out of anyone's hands, but it was nice to be able to view more than one page of posts before.

gd home page.JPG

@fng my reply above, do you have any insight on it? Maybe a setting I need to change?

Much appreciated!

Right now there is no work around.  The last update of invision board broke that feature (Thanks Invision Board).  

Back