View New Post not working

HTElectrical

Reaction score
I have my Bookmarks to open the site to View New Post, and normally it would show all of the newest posts.  Now it is showing this:

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

Wasn't working a few hours ago for me either. Seems to be working now, and looks a little different. 

Def. different looking.  Do not like the new look!!!!

Noticed the Up arrow in the lower right corner is gone. Have to scroll to the top. There goes 2 seconds of my day.

If you were in dark mode before, just click the moon icon at top. I know it's hard, once you go Black, uhm. 

How do I get the Show New Post list to just show the post 1 time for the list, instead of listing multiples for the same post?

This is what it is showing for me, on both my desktop and phone.  is this not what your seeing?

Bob

image.png

I can only see the first page of posts - no way I see to get to more  with same view as Bob is showing - :-( 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm and come to think of it, there used to be a "next page" button @ the bottom next to the "+" and "QUOTE" buttons.  they are now gone...

that said even when they were there the function was hosed up.  it might or might not bring up the next page of threads, but most times it gave the same page again, with a different number @ the bottom.

It appears to me that a number of forums are not making to the Home page Recent posts.

For example there was a post made in the Speed UTV forum a few hours ago but it is not there while other forums are there with a last post of days ago. 

Yeah, I missed a couple of forums to include on the "View New Posts".  Let me explain to everyone what has happened.  We use invision board as our forum software.  It also allows independent software developers to add custom funtions to it.  However, everytime Invision Board forces us to upgrade (usually because they have fixed security issues, it forces the developers to update their modifications.  We use several of these "custom modifications".  On the last upgrade of Invision board however, many of the developers had not updated their modifications and broke the GlamisDunes.com website.  I had to remove several of these custom mods, and two of those were the "Recent Topics" and "View New Posts" mods.  The site is now using the shitty default "New Topics" and "View New Posts" that ships directly with Invision Board.  Hopefully the developers will get their shit together as we actually have to pay to use the mods.

Yeah, I missed a couple of forums to include on the "View New Posts".  Let me explain to everyone what has happened.  We use invision board as our forum software.  It also allows independent software developers to add custom funtions to it.  However, everytime Invision Board forces us to upgrade (usually because they have fixed security issues, it forces the developers to update their modifications.  We use several of these "custom modifications".  On the last upgrade of Invision board however, many of the developers had not updated their modifications and broke the GlamisDunes.com website.  I had to remove several of these custom mods, and two of those were the "Recent Topics" and "View New Posts" mods.  The site is now using the shitty default "New Topics" and "View New Posts" that ships directly with Invision Board.  Hopefully the developers will get their chit together as we actually have to pay to use the mods.
Lets hope these custom mod developers don't apply to the National Security Agency, or to anything connected to AI.

Back