Red Bull Sand Scramble

Our group will be out there, nobody's participating but I am sure we will swing by where they are running.  As far as I know we are camping in our normal spot people will start to arrive around Wednesday. 

Always interesting to watch amateurs get motivated by competition.  The results are mixed.  Some do well, others...  Not well.

I've been to the Scramble the last few years and it's a lot of fun to watch. 

Sorry that I won't be able to make it this year.

We will be there as spectators.  Never been before. 

Where's the best spot to watch from?

Great event to watch.  We were at the one in Decemeber 2022.  We parked at the Ledge and sat on the backside (facing north).  Decent place to watch from.  For that course there were multiple lines that separated then came back together 100 yards from us but once they were racing we were maybe 25 yards away.  Look for the Redbull blow up delios and that'll tell you where to post up.  There were people walking around handing out Redbull's.

Redbull 2022 2.PNG

That's Osborne in the background and a bunch of course markers.

Redbull scramble 2022.PNG

I will be there with @acefuture and friends to watch. Come watch with us, if you see our cars. 

Separate topic, we should rally to have redbull do an open class so sand cars (or race cars :crazyeyes: ) can run. 
Now that would be even more fun to watch.  Some real elbow rubbing and roosting going on instead of a single timed EPO run.

I've raced in all of them.  But this year I'll be sitting on the sidelines because of my hand injury.  I will be coaching an unannounced celebrity that will be racing for the first time so that ought to be interesting... :ez:

Back