New Forum Site Layout, Can it be Changed?

Shout box and any page that has it simply reduce it and it goes away.

Poof like magic..

Screenshot_2021-05-13 Latest Topics(1).png

Screenshot_2021-05-13 Latest Topics.png

Screenshot_2021-05-13 GlamisDunes com.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All the other random stuff is still piled up next to the forums listing.  The mobile layout is way better.  Forums listed vertically full width, junk at the bottom.
Exactly, "The forum" page is like a one stop shop. It has all the  forums, recent topics and posts. Shout (if you like), Up coming events, member status updates, recently browsing.

How much simpler can we make it. Its all on one page. What you call junk and garbage a lot of members use and like. We can not cater every page to one members liking. My recommendation to you is go to "My Active Streams" and set up want you only want to see and don't have to look at anything else.

Ok update.

Page numbers are back,, but still with the page number clinch from before.. :angry:

Cheff's lounge has been removed from the feeds

Buy and sell forums will be back as I work on them.

Ok update.

Page numbers are back,, but still with the page number clinch from before.. :angry:

Cheff's lounge has been removed from the feeds

Buy and sell forums will be back as I work on them.

THANK YOU Stugots!

(I'm figuring that's what all the whiners meant to say at some point in the last 17 hours...not even sure why this wasn't moved to Whine & Cheeze...lol)

I mean, I know you and all the others are only here for the glory and accolades - the high salary and short work hours really don't get you excited...

THANK YOU Stugots!

(I'm figuring that's what all the whiners meant to say at some point in the last 17 hours...not even sure why this wasn't moved to Whine & Cheeze...lol)

I mean, I know you and all the others are only here for the glory and accolades - the high salary and short work hours really don't get you excited...
Thank you and don't forget the retirement package!

Can you take Cheff's Lounge out of  the unread content / new posts?  Buncha post hos trying to race each other to the Brotherhood is effing them up . . .
200.gif

Back