It's Saturday October 19th 2024.. What are you doing this weekend?

Playing in a 2 man scramble golf tourney today. Get to see some old time buddies. We do this every year. Going to be great to catch up. Maybe win this thing. Sunday it's time to prep more trailer for the Veterans Trip to Mother Glamis. Wife is already prepping food. She's a stud. Freezes awesome food before we go. When you're on the road for 15 days, it's pretty awesome getting a good meal in without having to spend the time making it. Weather in TX is perfect. Last Night was incredible. Time to rise and shine! Peace
Serious question ChEFFro... how's the chili and what is the likelihood that we can get some Texas chili brought out :cool:

Put a new pipe on the Harley yesterday, Taking it for a ride today to Tehachapi
Best golf outing I ever went on was an early season (frost every morning) 3-dayer up there back in the day. Gorgeous up there!

11 hour day door to door to pickup the new 4 seat MavR at Tri-County Powersports. That was the closest that didn't need >5k over MSRP... turns out those are some fkin cool cats up there and worlds apart from my local shop... no qualms making that drive again for any future purchase! The highlight of the trek wasn't fitting Big Booty Judy into the trailer, it was catching my oldest who lives in Burbank fresh off a music vid shoot just in time to grab a parking lot burger before his next gig! Finally home and two Pliney's and some hot tub later that drive didn't seem to phase me 🤘thumbnail (6).jpgthumbnail (7).jpgthumbnail (8).jpgthumbnail (9).jpgthumbnail (10).jpgthumbnail (11).jpg

11 hour day door to door to pickup the new 4 seat MavR at Tri-County Powersports. That was the closest that didn't need >5k over MSRP... turns out those are some fkin cool cats up there and worlds apart from my local shop... no qualms making that drive again for any future purchase! The highlight of the trek wasn't fitting Big Booty Judy into the trailer, it was catching my oldest who lives in Burbank fresh off a music vid shoot just in time to grab a parking lot burger before his next gig! Finally home and two Pliney's and some hot tub later that drive didn't seem to phase me 🤘View attachment 126503View attachment 126504View attachment 126505View attachment 126506View attachment 126507View attachment 126508

That's DEFINITELY a good day. Congrats bro! 👍🏼👍🏼

Prep work for sealing my driveway...the edger thing with a wire brush sure made cleaning out the cracks a lot easier....and the V squeegee thing helped too. Nice to have a brother in the business with access to the proper tools. Next weekend we seal it. Figured I'll get a few more years out of it before we have to rip and replace.
20241018_124024.jpg20241019_170806.jpg20241019_170836.jpg20241019_170858.jpg

Twins Homecoming weekend. Been crazy.
Thursday was the Homecoming8 football game. Sons team killed it.
Unfortunately, he didn't get to play. He caught the Vid, which turned it to pneumonia and lost 12 lbs. Couches don't think he's ready to be back.
Hosted a homecoming party/pre dance deal for a few of the kids and parents.
Went to a Halloween party last night.
1st snow of the season.
Working on firewood today.
20241017_194509.jpg20241018_163828.jpg20241017_190422.jpg

Picked up the beadlock rings from powder coat today. These were done in Columbia Coatings' "Lifted Lime" and they came out pretty good. A little more yellow than the OEM coating but they'll look fine separated by the tire. These do have clear on top so that may have changed the appearance a bit.

Attachments

• columbia.jpg
    columbia.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Sons Soccer game yesterday; had to run to town to drop off parts, up at 6 to work on this truck headers/exhaust. Right side is all mocked up. Now another soccer game and 2 softball games (i coach)

Attachments

• IMG_7645.jpeg
    IMG_7645.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7647.jpeg
    IMG_7647.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7648.jpeg
    IMG_7648.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7644.jpeg
    IMG_7644.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Had to Rig the Top Deck for water and fuel and 3-wheelers. Got tons of room down below now. Car is too wide for the wheel wells. Pushing out the side door. Don't like that! Beast is polished and looking Great. And.................Thunder is coming with paddles for the first time! Peace

1729466557642.jpeg

1729466571685.jpeg

1729466583873.jpeg

1729466597367.jpeg

Beer and Booze.

I heard from Spize909 out of the blue.
Great to hear from a Glamis friend...
Glad I resigned up a few weeks ago.
I'll be checking in regularly!
Hope everybody has a great season!

Back