It's Saturday October 19th 2024.. What are you doing this weekend?

BBQing a turkey. Buddy coming up to race RCs.
Montana State offered me a job yesterday. Looks like I'll take it. Guess my new sandbox will be St Anthony. More to come...

Congrats my brother. Nice change of scenery. Peace

Playing in a 2 man scramble golf tourney today. Get to see some old time buddies. We do this every year. Going to be great to catch up. Maybe win this thing. Sunday it's time to prep more trailer for the Veterans Trip to Mother Glamis. Wife is already prepping food. She's a stud. Freezes awesome food before we go. When you're on the road for 15 days, it's pretty awesome getting a good meal in without having to spend the time making it. Weather in TX is perfect. Last Night was incredible. Time to rise and shine! Peace

1729344290580.jpeg

1729344303472.jpeg

1729344317396.jpeg

1729344330053.jpeg

Going to look at some Caniks with somone feom work. Normal weekend stuff. Visit with my MIL for a bit. Church, groceries, shopping for holsters and belts and maybe training gear.

Reactions: FOG
The team is working today so I made an appearance, Then we are trying something new today. Going to a place called COSM for the Tenn vs Alabama game. Has anyone been there?

Reactions: FOG
supposed to be working on desert stuff but can't stop playing with the old Lionel train set. Ended up beefing up the old simple loop the kids used to play with for the trailer in glamis! Gonna add a figure 8 027 loop on a second level and just have it solid/ plan is to decorate it in glamis for years to come........

gonna be cool

Back