How do Classifieds work now

"Crapting" is that when yore riding a Raptor?

:lol:

Yes, you can ask questions in the For Sale Ads as stated above.
Texting and crapping at the same time would be where I'd define that guy...  :biggrin:

:lol: Good catch, I will add it today!
There used to be a BOATS section too! (along with boat parts)  I PM'ed FNG to mention that you have the Gun / Ammo section in the general forums area even though it says right under it, BUY/SALE.  I would think it needs to be moved to the buy sale section??  I also said to FNG and Slap that if they want me to moderate the buy sale sections still that I'm up for it.

Crowbar

:lol: Good catch, I will add it today!
Also, you could consolidate the Trailers (for sale section) into the RV's and Motorhomes section.  Might consider calling it, "RV's, Trailers & Motorhomes".  and the accompanying parts section.

crowbar

I am testing this out right now. I asked a question on the Sandtrix car for sale. Can you guys see my comment ?  When I click on his ad I can see it. 
I did see your comment on my add. I didn't get a single response from this site for the sale. I posted the add shortly after the site came back on line so maybe the traffic is way down.

There used to be a BOATS section too! (along with boat parts)  I PM'ed FNG to mention that you have the Gun / Ammo section in the general forums area even though it says right under it, BUY/SALE.  I would think it needs to be moved to the buy sale section??  I also said to FNG and Slap that if they want me to moderate the buy sale sections still that I'm up for it.

Crowbar
The gun "buy and sell" has been in the gun section since the beginning. Good call on the boats section I will add that.

The gun "buy and sell" has been in the gun section since the beginning. Good call on the boats section I will add that.
I hear ya, but there is not a gun section now.  The gun forum reads as a buy, sell or trade, which I would think should go with everything else that is buy, sell or trade.  I'm just thinking that all the buy and sell stuff should be in its own section, for consistency.  Maybe it should read something else??  Just like at the bottom of the first section of the forums it says Glamis Classifieds.  But yet, further down is a whole buy and sell section.  This kind of stuff just seems inefficient and messy to me, not as clean as it could be.

The Guns and Ammo is its own fourm. The buy,sell and trade is a sub forum with it and has been that way for years now and no need to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back