How do Classifieds work now

lincster

Reaction score
On the old site, you could post comments, ask questions etc.

Can you do that now?

Hard to believe there has been 0 discussion on anything in the Sand Rail parts section.

Nothing???

Not even a moderator can answer?

I see they are posting.

Looks like a limited number of days for a posted ad then it costs a few bucks. Didn't notice the comment ability or inability part.

Well let’s take a looksee. Click on the main advertising picture, go to the bottom and this is what I found.  There’s a spot for asking questions right there in that box at the bottom. 70AB1C41-B222-4A9C-8046-300635F5B556.png

Will that show the asked and answered question to everyone? Or just the seller and whoever asked the question? Maybe this was done to keep peeps from Crapting on ads??

Last edited by a moderator:
Will that show the asked and answered question to everyone? Or just the seller and whoever asked the question? Maybe this was done to keep peeps from Crapting on ads??
I am testing this out right now. I asked a question on the Sandtrix car for sale. Can you guys see my comment ?  When I click on his ad I can see it. 

I am testing this out right now. I asked a question on the Sandtrix car for sale. Can you guys see my comment ?  When I click on his ad I can see it. 
I was just about to say that Homdajimz, thank you.  Give it a shot and see what happens.  👊 

And love the new word AF: crapting😂

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to say that Homdajimz, thank you.  Give it a shot and see what happens.  👊 

And love the new word AF: crapting😂

Yes I can see comments.

Thanks all!!!!!

Hopefully this will helps others.

I can't be the only one wondering.

The only thing about not having both is that, the community helped members 

for example someone is selling a BMS buggy calling it a Double Throw down, and someone buying there first buggy is like (this is a good deal) 

This happens a lot with a Desert-Dynamics 

someone is selling a Buggy Works worth 25K calling it a Pre-runner chassis, a Pre-runner chassis alone is 30K,  

so really no buyer protection, from the board, 

Also it was nice just to scroll on the car section and see what cars where for sale,  have had people call me looking for a car, and i could quickly look in the car section and see a list of buggies 

The other issue i have is, 

On Race Dezert it is a free site, you do not have to sign in, so most people will go to the site to look at the classifieds to kill some time,  and then the Premium adds stick out or are on the front cover, 

In a forum site listing vehicles for sale, and having it stay for years, helps you go back and see what the market is, or find some history on a car,    

I miss the old glamis dunes layout. I'm sure I'll get more familiar as time goes on but can't seem to find more than one sandrail for sale

I miss the old glamis dunes layout. I'm sure I'll get more familiar as time goes on but can't seem to find more than one sandrail for sale
Because there is only 1 listed, we have only been back on for a week.. it will pick up as time goes on, hang in there.

The other issue i have is, 

On Race Dezert it is a free site, you do not have to sign in, so most people will go to the site to look at the classifieds to kill some time,  and then the Premium adds stick out or are on the front cover, 

In a forum site listing vehicles for sale, and having it stay for years, helps you go back and see what the market is, or find some history on a car,    
I will add you don't need to be a member or log in to see the Classifieds. But we will be working on a few things soon.. 

JMHO, but nice change to the Classifieds section.  I like how its laid out.  very intuitive .

Back