Editing posts

editing-couldve-been-better-editing-meme.gif

How did you know???  LOL.

& for the record: I would hope if Im being an A.H. that one of you would be inclined to send me a PM or TXT or something & tell me to knock it off.....
Word.  Most of that is on the translation from text to speech on the reader.  I try to read everyone's posts as regular old chit-talking around the campfire.  Some, however, not as much, but then again, can't read their posts on here anymore anyway. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
one of you would be inclined to send me a PM or TXT or something & tell me to knock it off.....
Are you new?

Most of the people around here would be the ones egging you on.

200.gif

Going out on a limb, hell most will hand you the chainsaw and just enough rope to make things interesting.

200.gif

and then once you crossed that line

200.gif

but if an outsider shows up

200.gif

@MWB, Yea kinda.  Only about 7 or 8 years or so.  And based on recent threads, Im way beyond an "outside circle", Im more like a "3 washes over".  So sometimes I see the pitchforks, but mostly in PM's, so thats good.  LOL.

In the early days of this site most of what went on was gatherings. You had house parties, You had Taco Tuesdays, Havasu weekends and most important were Glamis trips where most of us would meet in Wash 13.5 and circle up.  Well if you got there early enough you were in the first ring, if you rolled in at midnight on Friday you might be 3 rings back.  Well a few people would get more than pissed off because they felt their contribution would allow them to camp right up front in the inner circle no matter when they arrived.

One particular Thanksgiving the need to be in the front row had gotten so bad that the camp instead of being a circle ended up being a half mile long falic looking object with two smaller circles at one end. 

We even had a member named the inner Circle Jerk, Total A-hole condescending arrogant and basically a PITA, Lucky for us @Chummin ran him off to never be heard from again.
Thanks for the explaination. 

Question: can you allow editing posts in the Classifieds/For Sale section only? Damage exposure  seems low there.

Question: can you allow editing posts in the Classifieds/For Sale section only? Damage exposure  seems low there.
We checked that a few months ago as I had the same thought.  That option would have to be designed as its not a function with the current format.

Back