Concealability

Can you goto another county or does it have to be the county you live in?

For a pocket gun I have a smith and Wesson bodyguard .380. It’s smaller than my I phone. Has a built in laser but like the others mentioned in here it’s wildly inaccurate at any kinda range

if Im moving anywhere, its out of state..............

I just watched a video from the SD cherif and she was saying they trying out the riverside application software and thinks it will speed up the interview process. It's still about a year right now...

@punkur67 - P365? I have the Legion model with a dot. Doing it again idk if i would pay the extra $$ for the legion, although I really like the gun. No one should have a CCW IMO without a membership to USCCA. provides unlimited legal defense for you (they have like 1500 lawyers on full time retainer) if you are involved in a shooting AND will cover up to $2m in civil penalties if you lose a case. Well worth the $300/year........

@punkur67 - P365? I have the Legion model with a dot. Doing it again idk if i would pay the extra $$ for the legion, although I really like the gun. No one should have a CCW IMO without a membership to USCCA. provides unlimited legal defense for you (they have like 1500 lawyers on full time retainer) if you are involved in a shooting AND will cover up to $2m in civil penalties if you lose a case. Well worth the $300/year........
Mine is the 365 X macro comp

S&W MP 380 Body Guard. Like @RiverDave said its smaller that an I-Phone and i put Magutz springs in the magazine to increase it from 6 to 7 rounds.

ag1.jpgag2.jpg

Seen a guy locally in az carrying a 44 mag with 8.5 barrel. IMO by the time he would actually pull the gun out of his belt the other guy would have probably fired 3 shots by then.
But if if they were 75 yards apart I sure as hell wouldn’t wanna go against the 44 mag with a micro compact.

Seen a guy locally in az carrying a 44 mag with 8.5 barrel. IMO by the time he would actually pull the gun out of his belt the other guy would have probably fired 3 shots by then.
But if if they were 75 yards apart I sure as hell wouldn’t wanna go against the 44 mag with a micro compact.
This is why I also have my Smith & Wesson Xvr 460 S&W Magnum 8.38" barrel located in my truck along with the Ruger LCP Max. Plus a Glock 10mm for midrange.

This is why I also have my Smith & Wesson Xvr 460 S&W Magnum 8.38" barrel located in my truck along with the Ruger LCP Max. Plus a Glock 10mm for midrange.
I have a g20 also but usually keep that for camping trips or outdoors were I’ll open carry.main reason I got a 10mm and being I reload I have found the limit of that round.

The mc9 is my main ccw gun.

I have a g20 also but usually keep that for camping trips or outdoors were I’ll open carry.main reason I got a 10mm and being I reload I have found the limit of that round.

The mc9 is my main ccw gun.
I had not heard of the MC9 but I looked it up and found the METE MC9 website. It looks like a pretty cool gun, and very concealable. I will think about that one because it would be nice to find a small one that is still accurate, i.e. sometimes a well made small gun is more accurate than a slightly larger one. For instance, my G29 is consistently more accurate than my G20, even though I think it is an older generation.

I had not heard of the MC9 but I looked it up and found the METE MC9 website. It looks like a pretty cool gun, and very concealable. I will think about that one because it would be nice to find a small one that is still accurate, i.e. sometimes a well made small gun is more accurate than a slightly larger one. For instance, my G29 is consistently more accurate than my G20, even though I think it is an older generation.
I had a g43 for a carry gun was great simple gun. Just wanted more capacity and the mc9 fit the bill. Just a hair bigger than the 43.

Early models did have some issues though why I waited on buying one. Got mine in may and has been reliable and a great shooter.

Back