CFMOTO new sport machine the Z Force Z10

Ok since I posted the inner cooler patent pictures, how about this? Looks like CFMOTO will also be getting into the closed cab overlanding type vehicle like what Polaris did with the Xpedition series.

View attachment 123932

Looking at this picture it definitely looks like what Polaris is doing making a full enclosed cab. The air filter location leads me to believe this will have the 3 cylinder engine, but I’d assume probably not Turbo’ed? Also the rear suspension throws an interesting twist into it, if the patent drawing is fully accurate?

View attachment 123933

Also here’s a drawing showing the cooling pack which looks to have a condenser infront of the radiator. This would also confirm a closed cab vehicle is probably coming at some point.
Can't remember where I saw it and I could be wrong yet someone posted long range photos of this car sitting next to some other CF models. One was in a parking lott and the other was out in the boonies somewhere next to some other models.

What are you talking about with using Speaker & mirror vendors to show the car off?
Weren't you at the Sand Show? Who were the only two people displaying those two cars and what were they promoting for that car?
For one it sounded like CFMOTO was not planning on being at the show this year.
Wellllll ....they were there, soooo....what's your point?
Two both the Speaker & Mirror company will be “Factory” options you can buy with your car.
I thought that you did not understand above what I was talking about?
After the unveiling of the car, they asked these two partnered vendors if they would like to show a car in each booth.
Again...you ask me what I'm talking about...and then you repeat (wait for it) ....exactly what I'm talking about.
It was very low key and sort of last minute, as I know when a car was delivered to one of the vendors. Dont try to over analyze it.
Who cares what the details were of those cars arriving at the show or if "very low key" was anyone's goal or that the 'vibe' is somehow relevant (which it is obviously not). Who is "over analyzing" what exactly here?

I’m confused as what you’re talking about wanting to see another frame? It’s the same Z10 frame. The picture is to illustrate the inner cooler mounting within the chassis for the patent.
Hey, if it's the same frame...why not just settle down a bit and simply tell us that it indeed is sans the attitude(???) Revealing that we will receive 212 HP in their 2nd 64" car is simply going to kill sales of the first Z10 at its uber cheap price point before it's even released. You are insisting that the frame is identical only confirms that none of us should buy in at 143 HP and simply wait for who knows what other upgrades will be coming for our 64" width needs at 212HP (bone stock) for likely not much more money spent. Thank you for putting that important decision to rest for many of us who have deposits down already.
Just to clarify again. There is only one chassis for the Z10. Currently it comes at 64 inches wide with a turbo & no inner cooler. I was told the chassis was designed to fit wider suspension components for possible future versions of the Z10.
Now we all know that this is extremely unlikely out to 72" or beyond, talking significant part for part in comparison. If so, competitors are going to have an absolute field day over what you have just claimed. If a 'one frame for all' mandate to design engineers was made then compromises galore are sure to follow given the two pictures above alone.
Big decisions now for potential CF customers given this new information. The stand alone design direction which both Polaris and CanAm have embraced in their premium cars might just be a deal breaker for those ever thinking of waiting to see what CF reveals (when?) in the premium segment. I don't see how CF keeps that cat in the bag for long. Either they start proving that a 'single frame/belt only' strategy is the next best thing (fast) or they subject themselves to the obvious given zero assurances otherwise.
From the patent pictures it looks like they are preparing for a future version to have an inner cooler, which leads everyone to know they will be turning up the boost and creating more HP in the future.
Big deal. More Power. 'Yay'.
How that power gets put to the ground in the pony range that their Big Boy competitors are playing in currently is the question (now) given your latest info.
Try not to make this any more complicated then it is.
I would offer that you suggest to CF that they (yesterday) make things more complicated by teasing something...anything...other than the two Z10 drawings offered above being somehow interchangeable for their future much wider premium performance offerings.

Last edited:
Back