Zinger 60 build

Big_Daddy_Jp

Reaction score
Looking to put a cooler rack on the zinger I’m building. One of those Maier Universal racks from back in the day would work good. Any ideas on where I could find one? I’ve scoured the internet with no luck so far! Maybe someone has a better idea? Also, how about stiffer front fork sprigs? 

Also, what are you guys doing about making longer throttle and brake cables for your 70’s? Is there a certain kit you like to use?

Sorry I haven’t done any updates. Been pretty busy. Well I tore the bike down and repainted everything. This bike went from being a camp bike for my wife to a camp bike for my niece!  I had a lot of other projects that needed attention this summer so the funds fell short on this ride. Next year I plan on replacing the plastics and sticker kit. Still trying to locate an aftermarket pipe. I found one on FB but they wanted $500 so that wasn’t gonna happen! The plastics were faded beyond repair, cracked, and chunked out. I made repairs with fiberglass and sanded the best I could. I then painted the plastics with flex seal to give it a good coating to cover the repairs and make them white. They came out ok. Good enough to use for the season. I then cut designs from a Raptor 90 sticker kit to give it some pop! I like how the sticker kit came out so I will do the same for the new plastics next year. The only thing left is to have my buddy make the cooler rack and finish jetting the carb.  Build sheet:

Taller kids ATV bars

Bar risers

Aftermarket brake lever 

Twist throttle 

Relocated the Off/Run/Start switch

New fuel petcock 

New fuel lines and filter

Uni pod filter

Boyeseen reeds

Heavy duty clutch springs for higher stall

Aftermarket foot pegs

54C7593E-A3E6-4E4B-93D1-233CB9D47CC7.jpeg