WW front window replacement in AZ

AZCG

Reaction score
Front window in my '06 WW shattered during a recent monsoon.

Looking for recommendations on a reputable local glass company in the Phx metro area.

Btw, the glass is mirrored.  

TIA.

Glass company is talking about ordering and custom cutting a piece of glass.  Does anyone sell pre-cut RV windows?

The Rv industry is all over the place with sizes. It will be much more difficult to find a precut window that fits right in there. Especially for an Rv company that's been out of business for more than 10 years.

Also the WW had a special coated window, they where not just black tent like other trailers 

Also the WW had a special coated window, they where not just black tent like other trailers 
Thanks.  Yeah, this is proving to be a challenge.  Apparently the glass isn't available in 1/8" any more, only 1/4".  So now I'm looking for a company that can create a new 1/4" aluminum window frame to fit the proper glass.  The glass company I'm working with can order and install, but they don't make new frames.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.  Yeah, this is proving to be a challenge.  Apparently the glass isn't available in 1/8" any more, only 1/4".  So now I'm looking for a company that can create a new 1/4" aluminum window frame to fit the proper glass.  The glass company I'm working with can order and install, but they don't make new frames.  Any suggestions?
What size is the hole (window & frame)?

Approx. 41"x24"
I searched “used RV windows,” one of the sites was Amazon which had some windows listed.

With some of the problems WW had with frame issues / delaminating I’m thinking your solution is sitting in a scrap yard or in someone’s pasture. Maybe post up on a few RV forums?

Worst case is reconstruction of the front cap to eliminate the window. I’ll keep an eye out.

I used Auto Glass Boss on my DP before and was initially happy with them but getting them to come out and stand behind their warranty is now a totally different story. I've just given up at this point. Just putting it out there in case.

I used Auto Glass Boss on my DP before and was initially happy with them but getting them to come out and stand behind their warranty is now a totally different story. I've just given up at this point. Just putting it out there in case.
Thanks for the heads up.

Back